You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

John 14:6 Print and Color Page, I am the way

I am glad to share my free John 14:6 Printable Coloring Page with you. 

John 14:6 is a favorite scripture. It teaches us that Jesus is the way to God for everyone and anyone.

When you color in the letters to the words, it helps you memorize the scripture, and when it is done, this is a beautiful reminder of Jesus' teaching.

John 14:6 says, 

"Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.John 14:6.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

THE ART
I spent a long time designing and drawing this picture for you. I had to trace parts of it several times. I printed out the words and then traced them around them to give an open area for you to fill in. I finished it on the computer, where I did the straight lines and cleaned things up. 
ABOUT PRINTING
The image below is a JPEG and should print ok on most devices. If you have problems printing or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. You may try the updated PDF link below that should print better.

WOULD YOU LIKE A BIBLE ACTIVITY BOOKLET EACH WEEK?

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50. As my thank you for your support, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable children's activity magazine printables every week (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has puzzles, games, and fun activities for the kids in your class, church, club, camp, or home. Click the button below.


Thank you! 

John 14:6 Print and Color Page, I am the way Bible verse.

I love to design these pictures for you because I love the scripture, and I hope these printables are a blessing to you. use the Paypal button to make your donation.


Thank you for your kind and generous support!

You might also like the "I am the Good Shepherd" printable coloring page. CLICK HERE. 

Below is a link that has been modified to print better on some printers.

For a PDF file, CLICK HERE.

COLOR THIS PICTURE
There are a lot of ways that you can color this. The letters are big enough to fill in. There are flowers and vines and hearts to color around the border. There are frame bars that can be colored in. At the bottom is a scene with the cross to be colored in. Do not forget to color the background but not too dark.

Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Blessings, and Thank You,
Sample of Bible Verse Activity Magazine
 
(c) A. E. Dozat. 2/20/18
Isaiah 55:10-11

For a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. Use the button below to get started.