You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Romans 14:11 Print And Color Page Every Knee Will Bow

Free Romans 14:11 print and color page. 

This free printable coloring page is like an ancient illuminated page. Kids and adults like to color it, making an excellent Bible time craft.

Kids and adults both like to color the verse. Coloring the letters helps you to remember the verse. When it is done, the page is a reminder of God's truth.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Romans 14:11 says, 

"It is written; " as surely as I live., says the Lord, every knee will bow before Me; every tongue will confess to God." Romans 14:11.

ABOUT MY ART
I tried to put oak leaves on the border since they symbolize eternity. I drew the border decorations several times before I was happy with it. The words had to be printed out and then traced as an outline to create areas for you to color, then I had to scan it all back into the computer and clean things up there. It all took several hours. I am thrilled with how it turned out, and I hope it is a blessing to you.
  

PRINT THE PICTURE

If you have problems making the image below print, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, I have gathered some helpful tips for you and put them there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

BECOME MY PATRON, AND  YOU'LL RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES

If you make a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It will have additional material available only to patrons and an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Romans 14:11 Print and Color Page

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I make them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

If the image above does not work for you, the PDF below will be better. 

CLICK HERE for a file in a universal (pdf) format. 

There are lots of ways you can color this. 
  • The background behind the letters can be any light color for contrast. 
  • The oak leaves can be a lot of colors, like green, but you can do autumn colors like yellow, brown, red, and orange. 
  • The borderlines can be a contrasting color like blue or make it red, so it picks up the color of the hearts.

Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you will get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

If you print this on heavy paper, you can use more markers or paint.

I hope you enjoy coloring this picture as much as I enjoyed drawing it. (I had to draw it four times before I got it right) I know you will have a wonderful time with it.

Blessings, And Thank You
(c) Adron D. 2/6/18
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and you will receive Bible activity printables every week. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!