You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Printable Encouragement Card With Bible Verse Colossians 3:2

This is a free cute little printable greeting card with Colossians 3:2 Bible verse.

 You can color by hand, fold it, write something inside and it is ready to give.

CARD HOW TO

It will fit in the standard invitation envelope that you can get at any office supply store. Print on cardstock, like a 60 lb or 80 lb paper, so it is heavy and firm. After it is printed cut it in half across at 5.5 inches (this is assuming US measurements of an 8.5 x 11 sheet) and then fold it in half down the middle. Color with sharpies or pencils.

This was a drawing I did as a coloring page, see it as a coloring page HERE.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

I create these coloring pages because I love God's word and I hope they are a blessing to you.

Colossians 3:2 says, 

"Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things."  Colossians 3:2.

If you have problems printing see the "HOW TO PRINT" tab above or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

WANT TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Support my Bible art with a monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!


Colossians 3:2 print, color and fold encouragement card 

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I do it because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you,


Thank You!

PDF. 

Here is a link to a PDF file, CLICK HERE
Sample Page Of Bible Activity Booklet

Blessings, and thank you,
(C) Adron 2/15/18
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month and as my thank-you gift you will receive  BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY a printable children's Bible verse activity magazine every week.

Become a Patron!