You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, March 3, 2018

Zephaniah 3:17 Print And Color Page, The Lord your God is with you...

Free Zephaniah 3:17 print and color page. 

Below is a beautiful scripture that celebrates faith in the Lord. It assures us of not only His love but his delight in us. He even sings over us as if He is celebrating us. 

 Coloring the letters in the letters to the words helps you remember the verse. When it is done, the page reminds God's Word.

Zephaniah 3:17 says,

 "The LORD, your God, is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love, he will no longer rebuke you but will rejoice over you with singing.Zephaniah 3:17. NIV

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

I worked for about three hours on this picture. It took a lot of tracing things over to get it right. I had to print the words out and then trace them on another page, trace to border and artwork, and scan it back into the computer, where I cleaned everything up and put it in straight lines. I hope you like it as much as I do.

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

If you make a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity mini-magazine every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Zephaniah 3:17 The Lord Your God Is With You Printable coloring page

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I make them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. They are free, and you are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

I also have a Zephaniah 3:17 in ESV to see it CLICK HERE.

The image above is like a scanned photo, and sometimes it does not print out so well. If you have problems, then use the PDF below.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

There are a lot of ways this can be colored. If you print it on cardstock, it can take wetter mediums like watercolor or markers. 
I like to color the background a soft blue and the lettering a dark, dramatic color like blue, brown, lavender, or purple. 
The border frames can be a completely different color for contrast.

Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you will get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Blessings. And Thank You
Sample of Bible Time Fun Weekly Cover

(c) Adron D. 3/3/18
Isaiah 55:10-11

For a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. Use the button below to get started.