You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, July 9, 2018

Deuteronomy 4:31 Print and Color Page, The Lord Your God is a Merciful God.

This is a free Deuteronomy 4:31 print and coloring page.

Here is a printable coloring page that features a beautiful Bible verse of faith and encouragement. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.  

Coloring the words helps the kids learn the verse.

Deuteronomy 4:31 says, 

"For the LORD your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon or destroy you or forget the covenant with your ancestors, which he confirmed to them by oath." Deuteronomy 4:31
SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

ABOUT MY ART
I traced the border using designs from other projects and combined them together for this. I printed the text out and traced them by going around each letter to give an area to color. I used the printer to create the frame bars. It all took a couple of evenings. I enjoyed creating this for you and hope you are blessed by it. 

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have problems printing the coloring page, CLICK HERE to visit my HOW TO PRINT page for helpful tips, or try one of the updated links below.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a pledge of $3:50 a month. When you do, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a weekly children's activity mini-magazine including the BONUS material available only to patrons. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples).. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


 Thank You So Much!


Print and Color Page Deuteronomy 4:31
The Lord, your God, is a merciful God. 

I create free coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. 

Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You So Much!

The PDF below is a better choice if the photo formatted file does not cooperate with your printer. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are a lot of ways this can be colored. If you print it on cardstock, it can take wetter mediums.
Like watercolor or markers, 
I like to color the background a pale color and the lettering a dark, dramatic color like blue or brown, lavender or purple. 
The flowers can be pink or violet. 
The leaves can be more than one color of green. 
The frame bars can be a bright contrasting color like orange or red.

Blessings and Thank You,
Kid's Printable Bible Activity Mini-Magazine

(c) Adron D 7/9/18
Isaiah 55:10-11

When you support my Bible art through Patreon you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY each week as my thank-you.

Use the button below.