You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, September 2, 2018

Mark 8:36 Print and Color Page, What Does it Profit a Man Bible Verse

I am glad to share my Mark 8:36 Printable coloring page with you for free. 

This is a verse that challenges you to consider worldly pleasures over Heaven. It is a great kids' craft, and a coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

When you color these printables it helps a person to memorize the verse it and when it is displayed, it is a reminder of God's Word.

Mark 8:36 sats,

"What good is it for someone to gain the whole world yet forfeit their soul?Mark 8:36.

THIS IS MY ORIGINAL ART

I kept the art simple on this one. I wanted the power of the scripture to be without distraction. I printed the words out and then traced using an artist's lightbox, and after designing the decorations for the border, I traced them onto the page with the words I used a fine-tipped marker. After the tracing was done, I scanned it back into the computer and added the straight lines. It was a lot of work and took all evening, but I am happy with how it turned out, and I hope you are blessed by it.

PRINT THE IMAGE

If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my HOW TO PRINT page where I have collected some suggestions that may help you.  You can try the updated link below that should print better.

YOU CAN SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART AND RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES

Support my Bible art with a monthly gift $3:50 month gift through Patreon, and you will receive it as my thank you gift, BIBLE TIME FUN, WEEKLY every week as my thank-you gift. It is like a church bulletin and has pages full of activities for kids in your church, Bible club, class, came, VBS, school, and home. Click on the button below.


Thank you. 

Mark 8:36 Print and Color Page,
What Does it Profit a Man... Bible verse.
 

I spend hours creating coloring pages like this; I do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.  My coloring pages are free, and you may print as many as you like. Please consider making a small contribution to support my art if you can. Use the Paypal button.

Thank you

PDF
If the file above does not work well, the PDF below will be the better choice.

CLICK HERE for a file in a PDF.

COLOR THE PICTURE

If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, then you can get into the smaller areas. You can find Prismacolor pencils at Michaels or Hobby Lobby and there are usually coupons available online. I like to color the background a light color. I suggest coloring the letters a medium-dark hue. You can get creative with the border. I like to use a hot color for the frame bars around the picture, like red or orange.

Blessings, and thank you. 
(c) Adron 9/2/18
Isaiah 55:10-11

Use the Paypal button to support my Bible art.