You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Luke 1:37 Print And Color Page, With God Nothing Shall Be Impossible. KJV

This is a free Luke 1:37 KJV print and color page. 

I am glad to share another of my printable coloring page that is fun to color and teaches God's word at the same time. This verse is a classic of inspiration and promise. It is a great kids craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too,

Kids and adults both like to color the verse. Coloring the letters in words helps you to remember the verse. When it is done, the page is a reminder of God's Word.
Luke Luke 1:37 says, "For with God nothing shall be impossible." Luke 1:37, KJV.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

If luke 1:37 is especially meaningful for you, then you might like the graphic art available showing this verse with an ocean scene background.  CLICK HERE to view this art and to receive the best purchase price.

ABOUT PRINTING

If you need help printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some suggestions, or try the updated files below.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Support my Bible art with a monthly gift $3:50 month gift through Patreon, and you will receive it as my thank you gift, BIBLE TIME FUN, WEEKLY every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's word. You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has pages full of activities for kids in your church, Bible club, class, camp, VBS, school, and home.


Thank you!

Luke 1:37 Print and Color Page,
With God, Nothing Will, be Impossible

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I do it because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Feel free to print as many as you can use. 

Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below.


Thank You!

You might also like the Luke 11:10 coloring page, "Everyone who asks receives." CLICK HERE.

PDF
Here is a link that has been modified to print better.
👉👉👉  CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format. (PDF)

COLOR THE PICTURE

Kids like to color this picture with crayons, but if you try fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Blessings, and Thank You.
Bible Time Fun Weekly Mini-magazine

(c) A. E. Dozat. 8/23/18
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.