You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Colossians 3:16 Print and Color Page, "Let the Message Of Christ Dwell Among You Richly..."

This is a free Colossians 3:16 printable coloring page. 

This is a wonderful verse that has called us to experience the message of Christ fully and to allow that message to bring from our hearts worship, thanksgiving, and praise. It tells us to allow God's Word a place to live in our hearts and it assumes that the presence of God's Word will overflow in teaching others and encouraging them to know and experience Christ. 

Here is a link to a commentary hub for Colossians 3:16, CLICK HERE.
 
SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

Colossians 3:16 says,

"Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. " Colossians 3:16.

People like to color these pages since it helps a person to memorize the verse, and when it is displayed, it is a reminder of God's Word.

A WORD ABOUT MY ART
I did a lot of drawing by hand to make this picture, but some of it was traced from other pictures I had drawn before. I do a lot of tracing with a light under the paper when I make these. I had to scan the parts into the computer and then use cut and paste the computer to assemble the parts.  I used the computer to draw straight lines and outline the letters. I just couldn't draw the letters as nicely as the computer could make it.  I hope you are able to use this picture and that it is meaningful for you.

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE
If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

WOULD  YOUR KIDS LIKE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?


When you make your monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.

Become a Patron!

Thank you!

Colossians 3:16 Print and Color Page. 

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You!

If the image above does not work well for you, then you will find the PDF below will be better.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format. This is a PDF file

I like to color the background a light blue and leave the dove white. There are a lot of opportunities to be creative with the flowers and the borders. There are a lot of places where you can add a splash of color, like the images at the bottom and the frame bars. 

I know you will have a wonderful time with it.

Blessings and Thank you,
Bible Activity Mini-magazine Cover Sample

(c) Adron D.11/4/18
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art, and every week you will receive printable activities for the kids. 

Become a Patron!