You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, November 16, 2018

2 Corinthians 9:6 Print and Color Page, Whoever Sows Sparingly Reaps Sparingly Bible Verse

2 Corinthians 9:6 printable coloring page. 


This is a beautiful verse that has challenged people of faith for generations. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

This coloring page is for everyone. The truth of giving generously is for everyone too. 

2 Corinthians 9:6 says,

"Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously." 2 Corinthians 9:6.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.


A WORD ABOUT PRINTING

If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

WOULD YOUR KIDS LIKE PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?


When you make your monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable magazine every week. You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.

Become a Patron!

Thank you!  

2 Corinthians 9:6 Print and Color Page

Sometimes it takes me hours to create these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. 

Use the donate button to support my Bible art.

Thank you!

I have drawn many Bible verse coloring pages. To quickly scroll through a list of hundreds of my coloring pages, CLICK HERE.

If the photo format gives you problems, the PDF below should work fine. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE to print in a PDF format.  

COLOR THE PICTURE

The bubble letters can be colored. The frame shapes can be a bright color. The background behind the letters can be a light color.

Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you will get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Blessings, and Thank You. 
Sample of Bible Activity Mini-magazine

© A. E. Dozat 11/16/18
Isaiah 55:10-11

Please support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.