You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Printable Bible Time Activity Page For Kids, Psalm 119:105,

This is a free printable Bible activity bulletin insert for kids and adults. 


This is one of my earliest Bible activity booklets really a bulletin. Since this one was drawn I have evolved the bulletin into a multi-page mini-magazine.  I make these for my church but they are available in the free version on this blog and the expanded version to my patrons. 

If you want to support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50 you will receive the thank you gift of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY every week.   (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). Subscribers will have immediate access to the archives of expanded issues with bonus material. Click the button below. 


Thank you

The activity bulletin is printed on both sides and can be folded in half like a program. It is full of scripture activities to engage kids quietly with spiritual content. It has five scripture activities.
  • The cover has a coloring picture with Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light on my path."
  • The back has a word search using the words from Philippians 4:8.
  • Inside is a crossword puzzle using the words from Psalm 19:1.
  • There is a mini Bible lesson on James 1:2
  • And there is a cryptogram for Philippians 4:19 
See the "HOW TO PRINT" tab above for suggestions on how to print. I have a couple of updated links below that should print better.

It takes me hours to draw these activity pages but I draw them because I love God's Word and I hope they are a blessing to you
Printable Bible Activity Page Side 1 with Coloring Picture and Word Search 
Printable Bible Activity Page Side 2 With Crossword, Cryptogram, and Lesson

It took about 16 hours to design and create this activity page for you.  Use the Paypal button to support my Bible art. 


Thank You!
CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

The letters can be colored in with colored pencils or fine-tipped markers.

You will find many ways to use this printable scripture activity page.

Blessings, And Thank You!
(c) Adron 1/22/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my blog for only $3.50 a month, and receive my thank you BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY every week. Cancel anytime. Use the Patreon button and you will have immediate access to the archives of recent issues. 

Become a Patron!