You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Free Joshua 1:9 print and color page. Have I Not Commanded You? Do Not Be Afraid Bible Verse.

This is a free printable coloring page of Joshua 1:9. This is perfect for children and adults too. It makes a great Bible craft time activity.


Here is a verse that many of us memorize.  It tells us to be courageous and not afraid because God goes with us.

ABOUT THIS BLOG
This blog is my way of giving back to the Lord by using the gift of art. I have coloring pages here for you that are Bible verses, so you can use them to help learn and teach God's Word. I have created Bible verse activities for you, including crossword puzzles, word search, and mazes that you can use. For those who support my blog, I create an activity bulletin every week that they can use in Bible clubs, children's church, and outreach. If you would like to support this blog and receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, you can do s with a monthly $3.20 contribution through PATREON.

Joshua 1:9 says,

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of helpful commentaries on it. CLICK HERE.

ABOUT THE ART
I had to design each element separately and then combine them into the picture. I had to trace each part individually several times before I was happy with them and then trace the entire project as a unit. It took all evening. 

See the HOW TO PRINT tab above for help making it print. You can try the updated links below too.

WHY SO MANY PRINTABLES OF THIS VERSE
I believe in God's Word. I believe it is living and has the power to change lives. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ and believe he offers salvation free to all who come to him. Since my blog is seen worldwide, I have added a Spanish and a Chinese language printable, so the Lord can use this ministry of art to the nations. Please pray that as children are exposed to God's Word through coloring pages, the Holy Spirit will use the scripture to bring them to the Savior. Thank you.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, then you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. It is a printable children's activity magazine every week. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Free Joshua 1:9 Print and Color Page, Do not be Afraid, Bible Verse.

I often spend hours drawing these coloring pages, but I do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Use the Paypal button to make your donation.


Thank You!

If the JPEG gives you trouble, then the PDF file will work better.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

FOR SPANISH
Libre Josué 1: 9 Imprima y coloree la página, No tenga miedo, Versículo de la Biblia.

👉👉👉 HAGA CLIC AQUÍ para la página para colorear en PDF. (CLICK HERE for the coloring page in PDF).

FOR CHINESE

免费约书亚记1:9印刷和彩页,不要害怕,圣经经文。

👉👉👉 单击此处获取pdf文件。(CLICK HERE for a file in PDF.)

COLOR THE PICTURE
There are a lot of fun things to color in this picture. There are pictures of a sword, a crown, and a soldier to color. There are paisley decorations to color.  The letters can be colored too. The background can be a light color, and the frame bars can be something bright.

Blessings, And Thank You
(c) A. E. Dozat 2/27/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

May I share with you a ministry I support?  Because I believe in God's Word and the Gospel's power to change lives, I donate to the Southern Cross Bible Distribution Project- an outreach of the Southern Baptist Convention.  Southern Cross distributes Bibles to internationals in their own language, particularly Mandarin.  CLICK HERE  to visit their website so you may learn more about how to support them through prayer and other means.