You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, February 4, 2019

Free printable 1 Corinthians 15:3-4

This is a free printable coloring page of 1 Corinthians 15:3-4.

This is one of those scripture passages that we teach our children in Awanas or Good News clubs because it clearly puts together the different parts of the Gospel that Jesus is the sacrifice for our sins and arose from the tomb on the third day as the scripture foretold. There is no message more important than this for each of us. 

If you want to learn more about this verse, I found a hub of commentaries on it for you: CLICK HERE to go to Bible Hub Commentaries.
 
SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION! 

1 Corinthians 15:3-4 says,

"For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures," 1 Corinthians 15:3-4.

ABOUT MY BIBLE ART
I traced this picture several times before I was happy with it. After I scanned it into the computer, I cleaned it up and used Microsoft Paint to draw straight lines. It took a few hours, but I think it turned out nicely. I hope you like it.

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING

If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

WANT TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Support my Bible art with a monthly pledge of only $3:50, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you! 

Free print and color page with 1 Corinthians 15:3-4, Christ died for our sins.

Even though it takes many hours, I draw these coloring pages because I love God's Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Use the Paypal button to make your donation.


Thank You!

If the image above gives you problems, then the PDFwill work better.

CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format, PDF.

There are many ways a person can color this picture. The letters are open enough to color in.
There are many flowers, vines, leaves, and hearts that can be colored in different ways.
I hope you enjoy coloring this picture as much as I enjoyed drawing it. I know you will have a wonderful time with it.

Blessings, and Thank You
© Adron 2/4/19
Sample image of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY
Isaiah 55: 10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon for $3:50 a month, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN
WEEKLY printable Bible activity magazine every week as my thank you.

Become a Patron!