You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Free John 14:6 Ash Wednesday Print and Color Page

This is a free Ash Wednesday John 14:6 Printable Coloring Page. 

This printable coloring page is of a popular Bible verse that teaches us who Christ is, and points us to the way to God.  It is one of the great "I am..." statements of Jesus. You will be able to meditate on the words as you color them.  It is a great tool to help you memorize the scripture.

John 14:6 says,

"Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.John 14:6.

For help with printing CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print, page for some helpful suggestions or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

If you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, then you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons as well as an editable Word Doc. Visit my BIBLE ACTIVITIES TAB above to download the free version. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!


Free Ash Wednesday Print and Color page With John 14:6 Scripture

I draw these Bible verse coloring printables because I love God's Word and I hope they are a blessing to you.  You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE the I am the Good Shepherd printable coloring page. CLICK HERE.

If the image above does not print well then try the PDF.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. \

There are lots of ways that this picture can turn out beautifully.  You can use fine-tipped markers or pencils to fill in the letters. The flowers can be many different colors. 

Blessings, and Thank You,
(c) Adron D. 3/5/19
Isaiah 55:10-11