You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Free Acts 2:21 Print and Color Page, Everyone Who Calls on the Name of The Lord Bible Verse.

This is a free printable coloring page with Acts2:21 Bible verse.

The print and color page below is one that helps us to understand the message of the Gospel.  It is a promise of salvation to those who believe in the name of the Lord.  The idea of calling on the name of the Lord makes me think it is not automatic but you must make a choice to accept him.

This is a popular memory verse and coloring this page will help you to remember it.  

Acts 2:21 says,

"And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."  Acts 2:21.

ABOUT MY ART

I used a combination of drawing parts of this picture by hand and tracing parts from other coloring pages that I had made in the past. I had to scan some of it back into the computer and used Microsoft paint to clean things up.  I used the computer to draw the straight lines and create the letters. Even though I used the computer and traced designs it still took four or five hours to design. I am very pleased with how it turned out and hope you can use it. 

TO PRINT THE PICTURE

The image below is like a Word doc and should print without a problem. If you do have trouble For help with printing then "CLICK HERE" to go to my HOW TO PRINT page where I have gathered some tips for you.  I have also placed a link below that will take you to a PDF of this picture that you can download.

YOU CAN SUPPORT MY ART

If you support my art through Patreon with a $3.50 a month gift, you will not only enable me to create more of these coloring pages that are being used all over the world you will also receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY a printable children's activity bulletin every week. It will have pages of coloring pictures, puzzles, games, and fun. You will want to use it in your vacation Bible school, class, church, Bible club, camp, and outreach. Click the button below to get started. 

 
Thank you. 

Free Acts 2:21 Print and Color Page,
 Everyone Who Calls on the Name of the Lord
 

Even though it takes hours, I draw these coloring pages because I love God’s Holy Word, and I hope you are blessed by them.


Thank you!
Below is a link that has been modified to print better on some printers, it is a PDF. It seems to work better for some people. 

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE

I suggest you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils. There are a lot of ways that you can color this. The letters are big enough to fill in. There are lots of flowers and vines and images of two people in a posture of prayer.

Blessings
(c) Adron 6/15/19
Isaiah 55:9-10