You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Isaiah 55:10-11 Print and Color Page, My Word Will Not Return to me Empty Bible Verse

This is a free printable coloring page with Isaiah 55:10-11, "My Word Will Not Return to me Empty," Bible Verse.


Here is a favorite promise from the Bible that God's word will accomplish what He intends.
It is a verse most people memorize and when you color in the words to the verse it helps. 

Isaiah 55:10-11 says,

" As the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it."  Isaiah 55:10-11.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

If you would like to study this verse and read different commentaries by famous Christian writers you might like the hub of commentaries at Bible hub. CLICK HERE to visit this resource.

MY ART

There are a lot of words so I kept the border art simple. It still took about an hour to trace the vines. The letters were created on the computer but I had to do it several times before it all fit. It turned out to be a surprising amount of work, but in the end, I am very happy with it. I hope you like it. 

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE

The image below should print without trouble. It is created for USA standard letter size paper, if you are using a different size, then you may find you need to change a setting on your printer for fit-to-page or edge-to-edge printing. To get help printing, CLICK HERE to go to my how-to-print page or try the updated link below.

I create these Bible verse coloring pages because I love God's Word.  I hope they are a blessing to you.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month, and you will  BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's printable activity mini-magazine, every week as my thank you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has pages of fun puzzles and games and coloring pictures that are all scripture-focused. Use the button below to get started.

 
Thank you very much

Isaiah 55:10-11 Printable Coloring Page
My Word Will Not Return to me Empty
.

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I am glad to do it because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Feel free to print as many as you can use.

 Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below.


Thank you for your kind and generous support!

Below is a link that has been modified to print better on some printers.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

This looks good when you use fine-tipped markers or pencils. You can color the vines that border the picture with different greens and use a contrasting warm color for the background or the frame bars.

The kids like to color this picture with crayons, but if you try fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, you can get into the smaller areas. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Michaels or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.) The letters are big enough to color in. 

Blessings, and thank you.
Bible Time Fun Weekly Mini-magazine

(c) Adron D. 6/23/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.