You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Free Samuel 3:9-10 Print and Color Verse, Speak Lord Your Servant is Listening Verse

I am delighted to share this free printable coloring page with Samuel 3:9-10, "Speak Lord, Your servant is listening..." Bible Verse.


This print and color page below is a verse I use for my Awana club every night before our bible talk time. I have the kids in the club say part of the verse as a prayer; I always felt they were more attentive and in tune with the Bible message.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Samuel 3:9-10 says,

So Eli told Samuel, "Go and lie down, and if he calls you, say, 'Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening.'" So Samuel went and lay down in his place. The Lord came and stood there, calling as at the other times, "Samuel! Samuel!" Then Samuel said, "Speak, for your servant is listening. Samuel 3:9-10 

I tried to do something different with this coloring page and make something like tulips from the Nile. 

ABOUT PRINTING

This is designed on standard USA letter-sized paper; if you use a different size, you may need to set your printer for "Print to size" or its equivalent.   For help making it print, "CLICK HERE" go visit my how-to-print page for some suggestions. You may use the updated link below; it should print better.

YOU CAN SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART

I would be delighted to send you the Bible activity mini-magazines directly to your inbox every week. Support my Bible art with a monthly gift $3:50 month gift through Patreon, and you will receive it as my thank you gift, BIBLE TIME FUN, WEEKLY every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has pages full of activities for kids in your church, Bible club, class, camp, VBS, school, and home.


Thank You! 


1 Samuel 3:9-10 Print and Color Page,
"Speak Lord Your Servant is Listening," Bible Verses


Sometimes it takes me hours, but I draw these coloring pages. I am glad to do it because I love God's word and hope they are a blessing to you.

Use the Paypal button to make your donation.


Thank You!

Some printers seem to be better with a PDF file.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

There are a lot of ways that you can color this. The letters are big enough to fill in. If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, you can get into the smaller areas. The letters are big enough to color in. 

Blessings, and Thank You
Sample image of Bible Activity Magazine

© A. E. Dozat  7/16/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon; you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you each week.
Use the button below.