You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, August 5, 2019

Matthew 7:21 Print and Color Page "Not everybody who says to me Lord..." Bible verse

I am delighted to share with you this free printable coloring page with Matthew 7:21.


This is the "Not everyone who says to me, "Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom...." Bible Verse.

This print and color page below is perfect for children and adults. It is a challenge to be serious about our relationship with the Lord. We can deceive ourselves into thinking we are alright with God if we follow some rules or customs.  We need to do the will of God. Of course, His will is that we know Him and the Son He sent to be the payment for all the wrongs we do.

Matthew 7:21 says,

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven."  Matthew 7:21

MY ART

This took me hours to create. I used parts of other designs and combined them into this picture using an artist lightbox and an artist fine-tipped pen. I tried to find a font for the reverent words and still had space to color in. It takes several steps to use the computer to make letters like this. I had to do a lot of cut-and-paste and then a lot of cleaning up with the computer.  It took a lot of time, but I am delighted with how it turned out. 

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my HOW TO PRINT page, where I have gathered some tips that may help you. You can try the updated link below that should print better.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART AND RECEIVE PRINTABLES EACH WEEK

Support my Bible art with a monthly gift $3:50 month gift through Patreon, and you will receive it as my thank you gift, BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY every week as my thank-you gift. It is like a church bulletin for kids and has pages full of activities for kids in your church, Bible club, class, came, VBS, school, and home. Use the Patreon button below.


Thank you. 

Free Mathew 7:21 print and color page,
 Not everyone who says to me Lord, Bible verse

Even though it takes many hours, I am glad to draw these coloring pages because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. They are free to print as many as you like.  Use the Paypal button to support my Bible art.


Thank You.

PDF

Below is a link that has been updated to print better on some devices.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

It helps you to memorize the scripture when you color in words to the verse. If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, then you can get into the smaller areas. You can find Prismacolor pencils at Michaels or Hobby Lobby, and there are usually coupons available online.  There is a lot to color as you meditate on God's word. There are a lot of vines and flowers and ribbons on the border to color in. 

Blessings, and Thank You
(c) Mr. Adron D.  8/5/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

Use the Paypal button to support my Bible art.