You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, August 2, 2019

Printable Bible Fun Time Activities for Kids to Take Home After Your Club, Class, VBS

Issue 11 of Bible Fun Time Activity Pages for kids to take home after class, Church club, or VBS.

You can subscribe HERE and receive printable Bible activity bulletins every week.

I have worked on this Bible Fun Time Printable for a few weeks, more than once I was up past midnight working on it, but I am very happy with how it has turned out.
Issue 11 Bible Fun Time Printable
 for Kids to take home after class, club, church or VBS

TO GO TO A PAGE LISTING ALL THE AVAILABLE PRINTABLE BIBLE ACTIVITY BULLETINS THAT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD TODAY CLICK HERE.

It has scriptures for all levels and ages. If there is any theme it would be that God’s Word is fun, so I have chosen scriptures that are meaningful by themselves and may not be closely related to one another. Just the same, I am happy with how this one turned out. I know God's going to use this issue in young hearts.

I kept coming back to the word search to make it effective and fun. I tried to make the secret code/cipher section easier.

I think it gets better each week. I continue to add more and more original artwork to each section.

I spent an extra evening editing and checking my work to be sure that there are no mistakes. This took extra hours but is worth it since the results are superior.

It is full of exciting scriptures.
• The coloring picture is from Psalm 9:1,” I will praise you lord with all my heart,” a verse of worship and devotion.
• The word search is from Galatians 5:22_23. The great fruit of the spirit verse.  I think it is a good challenge for discipleship and reinforces salvation by faith.
• The crossword puzzle takes Romans 12:2, a Great verse about living for the Lord.
• The Mini Bible Study is about Ephesians 2:10, it is a discipleship verse that calls us to do good works.
• The scrambler is Isaiah 55:8, a great verse about the revelation of God in our lives.

Here is an idea, if you fold the printable into quarters it will fit in an invitation envelope and then you can mail it to the many people who miss class.