You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Christmas Verse Coloring Page. Matthew 1:21.

I am glad to share with you this free printable coloring page with Matthew 1:21.


This print and color page below is a verse of scripture used in many Christmas cards and greetings. It is the angles message that mary will give birth to a son who will be the Savior.
When you fill in letters to the verse, it helps you meditate on God's word and memorize it. 

Matthew 1:21 says,

"She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus because he will save his people from their sins." Matthew 1:21.
.

ABOUT PRINTING

You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you need. The image below is a JPEG and should print like a Word document. If you need help getting it to print, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some helpful suggestions. You may find the PDF below works better. 

If you want to use watercolors or markers, print on heavy cardstock paper to buckle.  

BECOME A PATRON

Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kids activity bulletin every week. Use the button below to get started. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. Visit my BIBLE ACTIVITIES TAB above to download the free version. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you for your generous support. 

Free Christmas print and color page for Matthew 1:21 

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I do it because I love God's Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

Below is a link that has been modified to print better on some printers.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE

This could be a beautiful picture if you take your time. This picture is especially suited for pencils or fine-tipped markers. The border decorations can be very colorful with bright flowers and ribbon. The frame bars can be an accent color, and the background can be a light hue. Of course, you want to fill in the letters to the words, try a dark color but not black.

Blessings, and Thank You
(c) Mr. Adron D. 12/24/19 
Isaiah 55:10-11