You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, April 13, 2020

Free John 10:10 Print and Color, I have Come That They May Have Life...

This is a printable coloring page with John 10:10, "I have come that they may have a life..."


Here is a print and color page that features a favorite gospel verse. This verse is used often to lay the foundation of the gospel as it explains the person of Christ and the purpose of his ministry- that he came to give life.

You can use this as part of a presentation of God's plan for salvation or a lesson teaching about Jesus.

When you color the letters to the words, It helps you meditate on Christ's words and memorize the scripture.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

John 10:10 says, 

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life and have it to the full." John 10:10.

ABOUT PRINTING
The images below are JPEG and should print for most people, but some people have problems printing. If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there.

If you print on heavy cardstock paper, you can use watercolor paint or pens and inks.

PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING MY CHRISTIAN ART

My coloring pages are free, and you may print as many as you like. You can support my Christian art blog through Patreon with a small monthly gift of $3.50. 

When you support my Bible art through Patreon you will receive a weekly link to a printable Bible activity mini-magazine as my thank you. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is full of games, puzzles, coloring pictures, and more.  You will want to use it for church, home, camp, or Bible clubs. 

Thank you for your encouraging support! 

Free John 10:10 print and color page,
I have come that they may have life.
 

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You for your encouraging support!

Below is a link that has been modified to print better on some printers.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

Aquí hay una versión en español, (here is a version in Spanish)

Libre Juan 10:10 imprime y colorea la página,
he venido para que tengan vida.

👉👉👉 HAGA CLIC AQUÍ para la página para colorear en PDF. (CLICK HERE for the coloring page in PDF).

对于中国人 (FOR MY CHINESE FRIENDS).

约翰福音10:10的免费彩色打印页面,
我来是为了他们可能有生命

以下文件为PDF格式,有些人认为PDF打印效果更好。 (The file below is in PDF format, and some people feel that PDF prints better.)

👉👉👉 单击此处获取pdf文件。(CLICK HERE for a file in pdf.)

COLOR THE PICTURE
I like to color the ribbon pink to contrast with the green leaves. Resist the logic of using black for the letters; it is much more interesting if you use dark blue, brown, or red. The flowers can be a lot of colors.  Chose a color for the frame bars that is a good accent. Don't forget to color the backgrounds but keep them light.

Blessings, And Thank You 
Bible Time Fun Weekly Cover 150

(c) Adron D. 4/13/20 
Isaiah 55:10-11

Make a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon; you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. Use the button below to get started.