You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Free 1 Samuel 16:7 Print and Color Page, The Lord Looks on the Heart.

This is a free 1 Samuel 16:7 print and color page, "The Lord looks on the heart." Bible verse. 

Here is a print and color page that features a challenging verse on judging others from 1 Samuel. It tells us not to judge people by their appearance. It teaches us that God looks at the heart and that we should look at people and consider what is in a person's heart.  This is such an important verse for people today.

It helps you meditate on the scripture when you color the words to the verse. This is a verse that challenges our material point of view.

1 Samuel 16:7 says,

"But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."" 1 Samuel 16:7.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

MY ART

I spent several hours creating this for you.  It used some parts of previous coloring pages and a little computer art software. There are parts that I hand drew. I had to scan them into the computer. Then I spent a couple of hours cleaning things up on the computer and using the computer to make the letters. 

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING

the picture below is designed for USA standard letter-sized paper, if you are using something different, then you may need to make a change to your printer's dialogue box. If you have trouble printing, see the "CLICK HERE"  to see my how-to-print page for some suggestions. Or you can try the updated link below.

YOU CAN HELP

Anyone who supports my blog for $3.50 a month through Patreon receives an email with a link to the files for this activity printable called BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY every week. It will have pages of fun activities and puzzles, and brain teasers for the kids in your church, class, camp, VBS, and home. Use the button below to get started.


Thank you!

Free print and color page for 1 Samuel 16:7

Sometimes it takes me hours to create these coloring pages, but I do it because I love God's Word, and I hope these coloring pages are a blessing to you.


Thank You!

Below is a link that is modified to print better on some devices. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE

If you use fine-tipped markers or pencils, this could be a beautiful picture when you color it. 
  • There are hearts in the corners that can be red or pink. 
  • There are vines around the edges that can be green. There are frame bars that can be a contrasting color. 
  • The letters are open, so you can fill them in, 
  • I suggest dark blue, brown, or another color, but try avoiding black.- it is boring. 
  • The background areas can be a pale hue to contrast the bright colors of the decorations.

I hope you have fun, and I hope this is a meaningful project for your family or class.

Blessings, and thank you.
Children's Bible Activity Mini-Magazine. 

© A. E. Dozat 6/21/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

Please support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.

Become a Patron!