You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Free John 20:31 Print and Color Page, "These Things are Written..." Bible Verse

This is a free John 20:31 print and color page, "These things are written so you may believe, "Bible verse. 

This print and color page features a verse from John 20:31 that explains why the gospel of John and maybe the whole bible was written.

John 20:31 says,

"but these have been written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing you may have life in His name." John 20:31.

This picture took over four hours for me to design. I used patterns from other coloring pages but still had to do many drawings and modifications to make it all work together. I wanted a lot of things that a person could be creative with around the border. 

I draw these printable Bible verse pages because I love God's Word, and I hope you are blessed by them. 

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have trouble printing, see the "CLICK HERE" to go to my how-to-print page, where I have collected some tips that may help you.  You may try the updated links below.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

Support my Bible verse coloring pictures blog through Patreon for $3.50 a month, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY every week as my gift to you. It will have pages of fun puzzles and activities for the kids in your church, camp, club, school, or home. 
Click the button below.


Thank you.


Free John 20:31 Print and Color page. These Things Are Written Bible Verse. 

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 

Thank You!

Below is a link that may print better on some devices; it is a PDF.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. If you have problems printing see the help tab above.

There is a lot of things you can do to make this into a beautiful picture. There are flowers and paisley designs around the edges to color. There is a picture of a Bible at the bottom.

Blessings, And Thank You 
© Mr. Adron D. 6/21/20
Isaiah 55:10-11