You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Free Amos 5:14 print and Color Page, Seek Good, Not Evil Bible Verse.

Below is a free Amos 5:14 print and color page. 

This verse is a great scripture of challenge. It is also a promise. We are to seek good, which I think means that we are to strive for and work for good.  It also says not to seek evil, so we have to be discerning we have to know the difference between good and evil.  God is good, and if His spirit is in us, we must be people who are characterized by doing good.  The promise is that God will show himself to be among us, but it doesn't say how. Might it be because he will bless or give some miracle or testimony through the Spirit? Or maybe he keeps that part to himself until the time comes.  
Here is a link to some commentaries on this verse; CLICK HERE.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

Amos 5:14 Says

Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the LORD God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is. Amos 5:14.

I spent four days creating this picture. I wanted something that looked like an illuminated text from the old days. After working out the concept, I use a lightbox to trace the design over and over, making the changes it needed. I am happy with how it turned out, and I hope you are blessed by it. 

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a pledge of $3:50 a month. When you do, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week, including the BONUS material available only to patrons. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's Word. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you.

If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

Free Amos 5:14 print and color page, Seek Good, Not Evil, Bible verse.

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You!

Below is a PDF file that may print better on some devices.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF.

There are many ways you can color this to make it beautiful.  
  • There are a lot of vines and flowers around the border that can be different hues of green.
  • The flowers can be a lot of different bright colors. 
  • The frame bars can be some contrasting colors.
  • You can use more than one color for the background since the frame bars separate the border from the main area. 

Blessings, And Thank You.
Sample cover of Bible Activity Mini magazine.

A. E. Dozat © 11/3/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.