You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, November 9, 2020

Free Psalm 139:17 Printable Coloring Page, How Precious Are Your Thoughts, Bible verse

Here is a free print and color page for Psalm 139:17 for you.

This is a favorite psalm and has been inspiring to many people for centuries. This verse is a beautiful expression of worship; it almost seems to be a spontaneous outburst in the middle of the psalm. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Psalm 139:17 says,

"How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is the sum of them!" Psalm 139:17.

If you would like to learn more about this verse, here is a link to a hub of commentaries. Click HERE. 

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE

If you have any problems downloading or printing the image below, CLICK HERE for the how-to print page where I have put some suggestions for printing. Or you can try the PDF file below the image.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES FOR YOUR KIDS?

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month. In that case, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable magazine every week. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons and an editable Word Doc. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's word.  It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Free Print and Color Page for Psalm 139:17,
 How Precious are Your Thoughts...


I create free coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. 

Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

Below is a link to a file that may work better on some devices. 

👉👉👉 For a file in PDF format, CLICK HERE. 

FOR MORE COLORING PAGES

I have drawn many Bible verse coloring pages. To quickly scroll through a list of hundreds of my coloring pages, CLICK HERE. 

COLOR THE PICTURE
This picture has a lot of opportunities for creativity, and it can look beautiful when it is done. 
  • It is best to use fine-tipped markers or coloring pencils. 
  • The flowers can be many different colors, and there is a ribbon flowing around the border behind the flowers for a little bit of interest. 
  • You can do the frame bars in a bright color or dull for contrast.  
  • The letters to the words can be colored in.  
  • The background can be another contrasting color.

Blessings, And Thank You
Bible Time Fun Weekly Cover

A. E. Dozat. © 11/9/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.