You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Free Print and Color Page for Psalm 35:18, a Thanksgiving verse.

Here is a free to print coloring page for Psalm 35:18, a Thanksgiving verse. 

This verse declares a person's resolve and commitment to praise God publicly or boldly. It says the psalmist will praise God is in the great assembly and among the throngs. This is not someone who is quietly saying some little prayer in silence but someone willing to shout God's praise in a public and bold way. 

If you would like to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of commentaries on it. CLICK HERE. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.

Psalm 35:18 says,

I will give you thanks in the great assembly; I will praise you among the throngs. Psalms 35:18.

I spent several hours designing and creating this coloring page for you. I hope you like it.

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING
If you have problems making the image below print, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, I have gathered some helpful tips for you and put them there. You can try the updated link below to a PDF file that may print better on some devices. 

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

Suppose you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month. In that case, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable magazine every week. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Free Psalm 35:18 Thanksgiving Verse Print and Color Page 

I draw these coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. 

Use the Paypal button to make a one-time donation to support my Bible art. 

Thank you!

PDF
Here is a link to a file that may print better. It is a PDF file.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

FOR MORE COLORING PAGES

I have drawn many Bible verse coloring pages. To quickly scroll through a list of hundreds of my coloring pages, CLICK HERE

COLOR THE PICTURE
There are many ways to color this picture to make it beautiful. 
There are a lot of flowers around the border to color in. 
There are frame bars that can be a complementary hue.  
The letters are opened and colored in. 
The background can be a pale color that will offset the other colors. 
There are two images of people worshipping God with thanksgiving in the corners that can be colored. 

Blessings, And Thank You
Sample of Bible Activity Mini Magazine
© A. E. Dozat 11/25/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

Please support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.