You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Free Bible Verse Coloring Page, Thanksgiving Bible Verse, 1 Chroicles 16:8

This 1 Chronicles 16:8 Bible Thanksgiving verse coloring page is free to print. 

ABOUT THIS BLOG
The coloring page below is part of my mission to use my art for the Lord.  On this blog, I post coloring pages and Bible activity printables, including crosswords, word search puzzles, and maze puzzles. I also post samples of a weekly activity bulletin called BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, which I thank my supporters. Support my coloring pages blog through PATREON for $3:50 a month, and as my thank, you gift you will receive 2 pages of BIBLE TIME FUN activity printables every week for your kids.


THE VERSE
1 Chronicles 16:8 is a beautiful scripture of worship and thanksgiving to God for His blessings. It is a call to give thanks and to declare God's works so that we can praise him together.  It puts thanksgiving together with calling on the Lord and telling others about His deeds. 

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of commentaries on it. CLICK HERE

1 Chronicles 16:8 says,

Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon His name, make known His deeds among the people. 1 Chronicles 16:8.

Para obtener una copia de este versículo en español, desplácese hasta el final. (For a copy of this verse in Spanish please scroll to the bottom.)

THE ART
I worked all day on designing and creating this coloring page. It went through several major revisions; at one point, I had a lot of paisley designs around the border, but I thought it was too much and ended up using some of the lines of the shapes for the vines. 

ABOUT PRINTING
The pictures below are in JPEG format and should not give you a problem. I designed them for printing in US standard letter size; if your paper is a different size, you should be able to change the settings in your printer to make it fill the page properly.   If you have problems making the image below print, click on the HOW TO PRINT tab, I have collected some suggestions that may help you, or try the updated PDF file below.

YOU CAN HELP

My coloring pages are free, and you may print as many as you like. I only ask that you consider making a small contribution to support my art if you can. Please click HERE TO DONATE and enter an amount that shows your level of appreciation. Thank you. 

Free 1 Chronicles 16:8 Thanksgiving Bible Verse Coloring Page.

I draw these Bible verse coloring pages because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You!

Here is a link to a file that may print better on some systems; it is a PDF.

CLICK HERE for a PDF of the image above. 

This picture can look very nice when you color it, especially if you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils. There are lots of flowers around the border and leaves to color. The flowers can be of different colors. There is a frame that is behind the flowers. The letters can be colored in. The background can be a different hue from the rest of the picture. 

Blessings, and Thank You,
© A. E. Dozat 11/24/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon for $3.50 a month, and you will receive 2 pages of Bible activity printables every week. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!

Gratis 1 Crónicas 16:8 impresa y página a color,
Verso de la Biblia de Acción de Gracias



HAGA CLIC AQUÍ para obtener un enlace a un archivo en formato PDF. (CLICK HERE for a link to a file in PDF format.)

© Adron