You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Free 1 John 5:11-13 Bible Verse Crossword For Half Fold Bulletin

Here is a free half-page word search using 1 John 5:11-13 as the word bank.  


You can use it in a bulletin or class handout. The blank half can be filled with other activities (which you can find on this blog) or you can use the blank half for announcements or other information. 

This is a free sample from BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY which I create every week for my subscribers who support me through Patreon. It has 10 Bible verse activities that include discussion questions suitable for family Bible time, children's Church, or Bible club. It is my gift to subscribers who support with a monthly $3.50 contribution.  Anyone can subscribe through Patreon and receive this multi-page activity bulletin every week. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE.

  

1 John 5:11-13 says, 

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. The one who has the Son has life. The one who does not have the Son of God does not have life. I have written these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life. 1 John 5:11-13 CSB ©

I used the CSB © translation in this puzzle for its clarity which is a very important issue for me. I spent many years teaching Sunday school and AWANAs Bible club,  and I came to feel that if your translation is not clear to a child's level of understanding of the language then you have to teach the language first and after that then you can teach God's Truth. So in BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, I spend hours every week selecting not only the scriptures but the clearest translation for a child. 

YOU CAN HELP

This word search puzzle is free for you to download, save, and print. It takes hours to make a puzzle like this, but I do it because I love God's Word and believe in its power to change lives. I hope they are a blessing to you. If you are not a subscriber then would you consider making a small contribution of support? CLICK HERE TO DONATE

If you have problems making the file below print then see the HOW TO PRINT tab for some suggestions that may help.

1 John 5:11-13 Wordsearch for Half Fold Bulletin

I know you can go to some websites and enter your information and for a small fee, they generate a word search like this. I have found that they do not fit well in a half-page format as nicely as the ones that I create one letter at a time. Also, some have watermarks or other security that prevent you from sharing the word search with a third party or post online. 

You can do all that work but why reinvent the wheel? I'm doing it for you so you can use your time as a wise steward and study to prepare your Bible lessons. 

Blessings,
© Adron
Isaiah 55:10-11

Subscribe through Patreon and have immediate access to the archives of the recent issues of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, an activity bulletin for kids.

Become a Patron!