You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Free Joel 2:25 Print And Color Page, I Will Return To You The Years Bible verse.

Here is a free Bible verse coloring page for Joel 2:25.


This is a scripture that offers great hope and is a promise of restoration. It says that God is able and willing to give back the blessings that we have lost over the times of our folly or rebellion. It is an encouragement from the Lord that though we were experiencing His chastisement since He is a father who corrects his children, a time comes that we are returned to a place of blessing and peace. 

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of helpful commentaries on it. CLICK HERE

Joel 2:25 says, 

"I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten-- the great locust and the young locust, the other locusts and the locust swarm -- my great army that I sent among you. Joel 2:25

I wanted to do this verse as a coloring page for a long time. I modified some other art and traced a few of the flowers over to make them fresh and improve them. I used the butterflies from another picture, but I had to do a lot of reworking on them to make them consistent with the other art because, at first, they just seemed to stand out too much. I wanted to do the butterflies because the verse referenced locusts, but they are not so pretty to color, so the butterflies were a compromise, and they seemed to be more hopeful.

If you have any trouble making the image below to print, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some helpful suggestions that I found useful.  I also have a PDF file below that may work when the image does not format appropriate for your device.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART, AND  YOU'LL RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and make a pledge of $3:50 a month. When you do, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week, including the BONUS material available only to patrons. Visit my BIBLE ACTIVITIES TAB above to download the free version. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You! 

Free Joel 2:25 Print and Color Page,
 I will return the years... Bible verse.
 

It takes me hours to do a puzzle like this, but I do it because I love God's Word and believe in its power to change lives. I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You!

Below is a link that may print better on some devices. It is a PDF.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

There are many fun flowers to color, and since they are so many different shapes and sizes, you can use a lot of different colors and make them really bright.  The butterflies can be a place for contrasting colors. The letters to the words are big enough to color in. Consider using blue, violet, lavender, or brown and not just color them in black.  The background can be a light hue, but it can look nice if it contrasts slightly with the flowers.  I hope you have as much fun coloring it as I did in creating it for you. 

Blessings, And Thank You.
© Adron D. 2021
Isaiah 55:10-11