You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, January 9, 2021

Free Colossians 3:17 Print And Color Page, "Whatever You Do... Do In The Name Of The Lord," Bible Verse.

Here is a free print and color page for Colossians 3:17.

This is a very instructional scripture. It tells us that EVERYTHING you do is to be done in Jesus' name. And not only that, everything should be done, thankfully. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Colossians 3:17 says, 

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." Colossians 3:17.

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of helpful commentaries on it. CLICK HERE.

MY ART

It took about 6 hours to design and create this coloring page. I sketched it out a few times, traced it over a few more times when I liked the design, and then scanned it into the computer. I used the drawing program that came with Microsoft Word to clean it up and make more changes. It was a lot of work, but I am delighted with the results. I hope you like it. 

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE

If you have problems making the image below print, then CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some suggestions. You can try the updated file in PDF format below.

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES FOR YOUR KIDS

When you make your monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you! 

Free print and color page for Colossians 3:17,
 "Do in the name of the Lord," Bible verse.

I spend hours creating coloring pages like this; I do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. 

Use the Paypal button to support my Bible art.


Thank You!

Below is a link that has been updated to print better on some devices. It is a PDF.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a PDF file.

FOR MORE COLORING PAGES

I have drawn many Bible verse coloring pages. To quickly scroll through a list of hundreds of my coloring pages, CLICK HERE

COLOR THE PICTURE

  • There are many things that you can do to make this into a beautiful picture. 
  • It has a lot of flowers that can be very colorful. The vines and leaves can be different green colors. 
  • There is a ribbon wrapping around the frame and twisting with the vines that can be contrasting colors. 
  • The letters can be filled in. 
  • Consider being creative with your choice of color for the letters and avoid dull black. 
  • The background can be a place with a different color to give the rest of the colors a contrast that brings them out. 

I hope you have fun and make a masterpiece. 

Blessings, and Thank You
Bible Time Fun Weekly Cover

Adron Dozat © 1/9/21
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.