You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Free Romans 5:1 Print and Color Page, We Have Peace With God, Bible Verse.

Here is a free print and color page for Romans 5:1


This is a powerful scripture, and it is so full of meaning. It says that peace with God is possible. It tells us that this peace s through Christ Jesus. It teaches us that peace with God is through faith. 

Romans 5:1 says, 

Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, Romans 5:1 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

If you want to study this verse in more depth, CLICK HERE to go to a hub of commentaries on it. 

A WORD ABOUT MY ART

Even though I started this coloring page by borrowing art from my other coloring pages, it still took hours to create. I had to do a lot of cut and paste and then trace and redraw both on the computer and in my work area. It took a few hours, but I am glad I could do it and it turned out so lovely. I hope. You like it. 

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE

If you have any problems making the image below print, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

WOULD  YOUR KIDS LIKE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

When you make your monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons and an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Romans 5:1 Print and Color Page 

I create these free coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am more than glad to do it for you. You may print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Use the Paypal button to support my Bible Art. 


Thank You!

Here is a link that may print better on some devices.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

FOR MORE COLORING PAGES

I have drawn many Bible verse coloring pages. To quickly scroll through a list of hundreds of my coloring pages, CLICK HERE. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

Many fun things make this a beautiful and rewarding picture. 
The flowers can be many different colors. The letters are open and can be colored. 
There is a little scene of three crosses in the bottom right corner that can be an area of interest. 
The rays of light from behind the clouds can be a brilliant opportunity to add some drama to the picture.

I hope it turns out as a masterpiece for you.

Blessings And Thank You
Bible Activity Mini-Magazine for kids. 

(C) A. E. Dozat 1/12/21
Isaiah 55:10-11

Please support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.

Become a Patron!