You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, January 22, 2021

Free Hebrews 13:5-6 Print And Color Page, Be Content, Bible Verse

Here is a free print and color page for Hebrews 13:5-6 for kids and adults.

These are a couple of verses that encourage us to be content and gives the greatest reason for being content. It says God is with us and will never leave us. So since we have God, what more can we want, or what need could be unfulfilled in our lives. 

Hebrews 13:5-6 says,

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?” Hebrews 13:5-6.   

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Scroll down for the Spanish version of this verse.(Desplácese hacia abajo para ver la versión en español de este versículo.)

If you want to study this passage more CLICK HERE to go to a hub of commentaries for it.

MY ART
I spent a lot of time working on this picture even though I started by tracing some other material I still had to do a lot of changes and clean it up on the computer. I am delighted with how it turned out and I hope you like it. 

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have problems making the image file print then CLICK HERE to visit the HOW TO PRINT page for some suggestions. 

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART AND RECEIVE A WEEKLY PRINTABLE KIDS MAGAZINE 

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a pledge of $3:50 a month. When you do you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week including the BONUS material available only to patrons. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.

 
Thank you! 

Free Print and Color Page Hebrews 13:5-6 Be Content Bible Verse

I spend hours creating coloring pages like this, I do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You!
Below is a link to a file in PDF that may be easier to print on some devices.
CLICK HERE for the PDF file.

There are a lot of things you can do to make this into a beautiful picture. The letters are opened so you can color the words. There are lots of flowers and leaves around the border to color and there is a frame that can be a different color for contrast. The background can be a pale hue so that the letters stand out. I hope you make a beautiful picture out of it.

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50 and as my thank you for your support you will receive 2 pages of Bible activity printables every week. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!

Thank You!

Here is the same verse in Spanish. 


Impresión gratuita y página a color Hebreos 13: 5-6
Be Content Versículo bíblico

Below is a file in PDF format. 

HAGA CLIC AQUÍ para ver el archivo PDF.

Blessings, and Thank You
©Adron D. 1/22/21
Isaiah 55:10-11