You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Free Psalm 27:1 Printable Bible Verse Maze Activity For Children's Bulletin

This maze is a free sample activity from BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY issue 88.

This is a sample page from BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, the printable children's Bible verse activity magazine that I create for my church. You are welcome to use it in your own church bulletin.

BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY is my gift to those who support my blog with a $3.50 per month donation through Patreon. (See the link below to become a supporter.) I publish BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY each week, and it has pages of activities in a bulletin style format. It is perfect for kids. The activities include crossword, word search, maze, puzzles, and more. Each of the activities features a scripture and includes a thought question for discussion. 


PRINTING
If you have any problems making the image below print, see the HOW TO PRINT tab for some suggestions. 

This maze below uses the verse of Psalm 27:1 as the text. 

The verse says,

The LORD is my light and my salvation-- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life-- of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1.

This is a wonderful verse, and if you want to study it some more, follow the link to a hub of commentaries on it. CLICK HERE.

Psalm 27:1 Bible verse maze activity for a church bulletin or kids handout

I create Bible verse activity printables for you for free. They take a long time to create, but I am glad to do it for you. Feel free to print as many as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


I hope you can use this maze in your program. 

You can see the design above is for a bifold bulletin. You can copy and paste other content into the right-hand side. To find additional material for the right-hand section, use the search box above. 

Suppose you would like to receive the entire activity magazine every week, including the bonus activities. In that case, it is my gift to those who support my blog with only a $3.50 a month contribution. See the Patreon button below. ALSO, when you subscribe through Patreon, you will have immediate access to the archives of the recent issues.


Blessings, and Thank You,
© Adron 1/21/21
Isaiah 55:10-11