You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Free Psalm 127:1 Print And Color Page, "Unless The Lord Builds The House..." Bible Verse

Here is a free print and color page for Psalm 127:1. 

I am delighted to share another one of my printable coloring pages. This is a favorite Bible verse and inspires us to believe in God. It reminded us that He is the builder of the House, the church, or whatever great work He calls us to do.  It reminds us that He is the guard over our safety. He may give you the vision to do some great thing, but the Lord still accomplishes it. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Psalm 127:1 says.

Unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain. Psalm 127:1.

If you would like to study this verse with more insight and get deep, here is a link to a hub of commentaries for it, CLICK HERE.

THE ART.
This is my original art, for the most part, since I borrowed from some of my other original art. I started working on this coloring picture on Saturday and worked on it off until late Tuesday. I lost track of how much time I worked on it. Even though I borrowed art from other coloring pages I made, I still needed to change things to make them all fit. I am delighted with how it turned out since there is a lot of interest around the border without taking away from the point of appreciating the scripture. 

A lot of people feel that when they color the words to the verse, it helps them to memorize the scripture.

HOW TO PRINT
The image below is a JPEG and should work well on most devices. If you have problems making it print, CLICK HERE to go to my how-to-print page, where I have suggested printing that right help.  I have also placed an updated link to a PDF file below. It should work better for some systems. 

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Please support my Bible art with a monthly gift of only $3.50. Every week, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable activity mini-magazine for kids, as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's word. You will receive additional material available only to patrons and an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can use it in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you.

Free Psalm 127:1 Print and Color Page, Unless the Lord Builds the House

I spend hours creating coloring pages like this. I am happy to do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they bless you.


PDF
Below is a link to a file in PDF. It may work better on some devices. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the PDF.

Aquí hay una versión de esta página para colorear en español  (Here is a version of this coloring page in Spanish).

Libre Salmo 127: 1 Imprimir y colorear página, a menos que el Señor construya la casa

A continuación se muestra un enlace a un archivo en PDF que puede funcionar mejor si el anterior no funciona. (Below is a link to a file in PDF that may work better if the one above does not work. )

HAGA CLIC AQUÍ para la página para colorear en PDF. (CLICK HERE for the coloring page in PDF).

COLOR THE PICTURE.

There are a lot of ways that you can turn this into a beautiful picture. The border has a lot of leaves and paisley designs to color. There is a little scene at the bottom of a church that can be colored. And there is a guard in the bottom left corner. The background could be a contrasting color, and the letters can be colored in; consider using blue or brown or some other color for the letters. 

I hope you paint a masterpiece!

Blessings, and Thank you.
Bible Time Fun Weekly Cover Image

© Adron 2/9/2021
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.