You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Free Psalm 150:6 Print and Color Page, Let All That Has Breath... Bible Verse.

Here is a free printable coloring page for Psalm 150:6.

This is a favorite scripture, and it is a fitting last verse of the book of Psalms. It is like the last word and the conclusion. The verse makes it sound that all living things, or rather, all breathing things, should praise the Lord. It is as if God is so worthy of praise that it is not enough for only all of humankind to praise him but all creatures as well. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Psalm 150:6 says,

Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD. Psalm 150:6.

If you want to look at this verse in more detail, here is a link to a hub of commentaries on it. CLICK HERE. 

Para ver esta página para colorear en la versión en español, desplácese hacia abajo. (To view this coloring page in the Spanish version scroll down to the bottom.) 

If you have problems making the image below print, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, I have gathered some helpful tips for you and put them there. There is an updated PDF file below.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES FOR YOUR KIDS?

Suppose you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month. In that case, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. Visit my BIBLE ACTIVITIES TAB above to download the free version. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Free Print and Color Page for Psalm 150:6

I create free coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Below is a file in PDF format that should work on most devices.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

A continuación se muestra una versión en español. (Below is a Spanish version.) 

Impresión gratuita y página a color para el Salmo 150: 6

A continuación se muestra un archivo en formato PDF que debería funcionar en la mayoría de los dispositivos. (Below is a file in PDF format that should work on most devices.)

HAGA CLIC AQUÍ para obtener un archivo en formato PDF. (CLICK HERE here for a file in PDF format.) 

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.

There are many ways you can color this picture to make it beautiful. There are many flowers and ribbons around the border to color, and the letters are opened up and can be colored in. The frame bars can be a bright color for contrast, and the background can be a light hue for contrast. I hope you create a masterpiece out of it!  
Sample of Bible Activity booklet

Blessings, and thank you
© Adron D.2/2/21
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and as my thank you for your support, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY activity magazine each week. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!