You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, February 1, 2021

Free Psalm 32:1-2 Print and Color Page, Blessed is He Whose Sin is Forgiven.

Here is a free print and color page for Psalm 32:1-2 Bible verse that celebrates forgiveness.

The scriptures that begin with blessed are some of the most beautiful teachings in any language. It is more than some kind of happiness or good fortune but the good that come with the favor of God. That the author could write about the blessing of sins that are forgiven is a hope that our sins can be forgiven. It implies that there is a possibility of forgiveness. Of course, in the New Testament we see the answer to sin's punishment in the death and resurrection of Christ who paid for our sins on the cross and whose resurrection proves the sufficiency of his work on our behalf. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Psalm 32:1-2 says,

Blessed is the one whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered. Blessed is the one whose sin the Lord does not count against them and in whose spirit is no deceit. Psalm 32:1-2.

If you would like to study this verse in more detail then use the link to a hub of commentaries on it, CLICK HERE.

I believe that when you color the words in the picture it helps you to memorize the scripture. 

Si necesita una versión de esta imagen en español, tengo una al final de esta publicación. Simplemente desplácese hacia abajo para verlo. (If you need a version of this picture in Spanish I have one at the bottom of this post. Just scroll down to see it.)  

I spent two days creating this art for you. I drew the scene over and over and then when I was happy with the design I traced it so it would be nice and crisp. After I scanned it into the computer I cleaned it up using the program that came with the computer. I spent all morning getting the words in the right places. It was a lot of work but I am so pleased with the results. I hope you like it. 

If you have problems making the image below print CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, I have gathered some helpful tips for you and put them there. There is a  file in PDF below the image that may work better on some devices. 

HOW TO RECEIVE PRINTABLE BIBLE ACTIVITIES EVERY WEEK

When you support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50 you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable kid's activity booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You can use it in your class, club, camp, church, VBS, school, and at home. Click the button below to sign up.

Thank you. 

Free Psalm 32:1-2 Print and color Page,
Blessed is the one whose sins are forgiven

I spend hours creating coloring pages like this, I am glad to do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.

Thank you.

PDF
Here is a link to a file in PDF that may print better for some devices.
CLICK HERE for the file n PDF.

Below is the Spanish version of the same verse. 

Salmo gratis 32: 1-2 Página impresa y en color,
Bienaventurado aquel cuyos pecados son perdonados

Aquí hay un enlace a un archivo en PDF que puede funcionar mejor en algunos dispositivos. (Here is a link to a file in PDF that may work better on some devices.)

HAGA CLIC AQUÍ para obtener un archivo en PDF. (CLICK HERE for a file in PDF)

There are a lot of things you can do to make a beautiful picture out of this coloring page. The landscape can have a lot of colors since there are mountains, hills, meadows, and trees to color. The sky has lots of clouds and the rays of the sunlight can be a yellow or gold to contrast with the blue of the sky. You can try putting a little color in the clouds like rose or yellow. The letters are opened up for you to color in and they can be different from the colors in the landscape. There is a floating frame that can be a different color too. I hope you create a masterpiece. 

Blessings and Thank You, 
(C) Adron D. 2/1/2021
Sample Bible Activity Booklet Page 1
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art with a monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN
WEEKLY
, a children's activity printable booklet every week.


Become a Patron!