You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, March 4, 2021

免费约翰福音8:31-32打印和彩色页 , Free John 8:31-32 Print and Color Page

Here is a free print and color page for John 8:31-32 in Chinese using the Chinese Union Version Simplified.

ABOUT THIS BLOG

My blog is a way of giving to the Lord through the gift of art. I have created hundreds of coloring pages and put them here for you. Most are Bible verses, so you can use them to help learn and teach God's Word. I also have created Bible verse activities for you; including crossword puzzles, word search, and mazes that you can use. For those who support my blog, I create an activity bulletin every week that they can use in Bible clubs, children's church, and outreach. If you would like to support this blog and also receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY you can do s with a monthly $3.20 contribution through PATREON.

ABOUT THE VERSE

This verse is one of promise and clarity.
In English translation says, "To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”  John 8:31-32.
In the Chinese translations, it is " 31 耶稣对信他的犹太人说:“你们若常常遵守我的道,就真是我的门徒, 32 你们必晓得真理,真理必叫你们得以自由。"

If you want to study this verse here is a link to a hub of helpful commentaries on it. CLICK HERE.

ABOUT THE ART
I have other coloring pages of this passage, but when I felt led to do a Chinese version the previous art did not seem to work with the beauty of the characters of the words. I have not studied Chinese art and so fell back to my personal comfort zone and did a border of flowers. I wanted to balance being simple and meaningful at the same time. I started the process by tracing some art that I had created before and then used that art for the border. I had to trace it over a second time, and after I scanned it into the computer I had to spend half a day cleaning it up. The characters were computer-generated. I am very happy with the contrast between the round random flowers and the precise lines of the lettering.  I hope you like this coloring page.

ABOUT PRINTING
My art below is a JPEG image and should print without problems. These printable activity pages are designed on US standard paper sizes. If you are using a different size then change the settings in the dialog box of your printer. If you have trouble printing, then see the HOW TO PRINT tab.  I put an updated link below in PDF that may print better on some devices.

MAY I ASK WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART?

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and make a pledge of $3:50 a month. When you do you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week including the BONUS material available only to patrons. Visit my BIBLE ACTIVITIES TAB above to download the free version. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

免费约翰福音8:31-32打印和彩色页, John 8:31-32

I spend hours creating coloring pages like this, I do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you'


Thank You!

Below is a link that is in PDF format for those who need it.
CLICK HERE for a PDF of the image above. 

COLOR THIS PICTURE
If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils you can make a beautiful picture out of this image. The flowers around the border can be all the different colors you like. The frame bars can be a contrasting color. The letters can be colored too, try using something besides black for the letters like blue, purple, or brown. The background can be colored with a pale hue to give contrast to the letters and the flowers. I hope you create a beautiful masterpiece and the God Blesses you through the scripture. 

Blessings, and Thank you. 
© Adron D. 3/4/2021
Isaiah 55:10-11