You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Free Philippians 2:8, Easter Verse, Print and Color Page

This is a free print and color page of Philippians 2:7b-8. This verse is often found in Easter cards.

ABOUT THIS BLOG

This blog is my way of giving back to the Lord by using the gift of art. I have coloring pages here for you that are Bible verses, so you can use them to help learn and teach God's Word. I have created Bible verse activities for you; including crossword puzzles, word search, and mazes that you can use. For those who support my blog, I create an activity bulletin every week that they can use in Bible clubs, children's church, and outreach. If you would like to support this blog and also receive the BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY activity bulletin you can do so with a monthly $3.20 contribution through PATREON.

ABOUT THE VERSE
This is a wonderful scripture that tells us much about the obedient and humble character of Christ. It tells us that he was willing to become a servant because it says, He made himself nothing,"  in other words, he was not forced. He took the nature, or heart, of a servant.  His obedience was complete. He obeyed all the way to death on the cross where he became the atoning sacrifice for mankind. That is why this verse is often used in reference to Easter,

Philippians 2:7-8 says rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross! Philippians 2:7-8

ABOUT THE ART
The border art took three evenings to draw. I traced it several times to get it right and then I had to scan it into the computer and work on it for a couple of hours to clean it up. I hope you like it.

ABOUT PRINTING
The drawing below is in JPEG format and should be OK on most printers. These coloring pages are designed on US standard paper sizes. If you are using an international size you can change the settings in the dialog box of your printer. If you have trouble printing any of them then see the HOW TO PRINT tab.  I put an updated link below in PDF that may print better on some devices.

WHY SO MANY PRINTABLES HERE
I believe in God's Word. And I believe that it is living and has the power to change lives. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ and believe he offers salvation free to all who come to him. Since my blog is seen around the world I have added Spanish, and Chinese language printables, so the Lord can use this ministry of art to the nations. Please pray that people will experience God's Word through these coloring pages and that the Holy Spirit will use the scripture to bring them to the Savior. Thank you.

MAY I ASK?

My coloring pages are free and you may print as many as you like. I only ask that if you are able that you consider making a small contribution to support my art. Please click HERE TO DONATE THROUGH PAYPAL and enter an amount that shows your level of appreciation. Even a small gift will help me to create more coloring pages like this for you. Better yet, consider becoming a monthly supporter through Patreon for only $3.50 and then you will receive the weekly thank you activity bulletin. 
Thank you

Free Print and Color Page for Philippians 2:7-8, Easter Verse

I spend hours creating coloring pages like this, I do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. DONATE

The file above is in Jpeg, if you need  PDF file i have placed one for you below.
CLICK HERE for a file in PDF.

For my Spanish friends

Impresión gratuita y página a color para Filipenses 2: 7-8, versículo de Pascua

A continuación se muestra un enlace a un archivo en PDF que puede funcionar mejor si el anterior no funciona. (Below is a link to a file in PDF that may work better if the one above does not work. )

HAGA CLIC AQUÍ para la página para colorear en PDF. (CLICK HERE for the coloring page in PDF).

对于中国人 (FOR MY CHINESE FRIENDS)

腓立比书2:7-8,复活节诗歌的免费打印和彩色页面

以下文件为PDF格式,有些人认为PDF打印效果更好。 (The file below is in PDF format and some people feel that PDF prints better.)

单击此处获取pdf文件。(CLICK HERE for a file in pdf.)

COLOR THIS PAGE
If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils you can get into all the tight corners.  This can become a very beautiful picture if you take your time with it.  There are lots of flowers around the border that can be a source of color. The vines can be different greens. The ribbon can be a contrasting color. You can color the letters to the words easily. Consider using blue or brown for the letters. 

I hope you create a masterpiece.

Blessings, and Thank you. 
© Adron 
Isaiah 55:10-11

Would you like to receive Bible activity printables every week? Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and as my thank you for your support, you will receive 2 pages of Bible activity printables every week. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!