You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, March 20, 2021

BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY Issue 96 is now available to supporters

I worked very hard on issue 96 and it was worth it. The look of the activity bulletin is the best I've ever done.

WHAT IT IS

BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY is an activity bulletin I create for some friends every week. These friends support my art through Patreon for a gift of $3.50 a month.  This activity bulletin I create has 10 scriptural activities like crossword puzzles, word search, maze, and word puzzles. It takes me a crazy amount of time to research design and create these bulletins but I receive such positive feedback that I am compelled to continue to make them.

A FREE SAMPLE PAGE
Use the Patreon button below to visit my Patreon page and from there you can download a free sample that you can use in your church, club, camp or home.

THE ART

All of the art is original, I spend a lot of time drawing the coloring pages.  These are not the same tired old pictures of Adam and Eve, David and Goliath, or Noah and the ark. Instead, I try to illustrate a Bible verse or two so that as the kids are coloring the letters to the verse they are engaging with God's Word. 

"LET'S TALK ABOUT IT"

I put a lot of thought into the "Let's talk about it," feature.  Each verse has an open-ended discussion question so parents and teachers can use these activities to move into spontaneous teaching sessions.  

Here is a peek at what issue 95 looks like has to offer. Below you see two of the four pages, each has a right and left collum with different activities in each collum. 

BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY Sample image of Issue 96

Some of the activities are very easy for the younger students and a few are more difficult for the older ones,  (I suspect adults are doing these too).

The design is perfect to be printed on both sides and folded. The two sheets can be center stapled into a little activity book for the kids in your class, club, or church. 

To receive this fun activity bulletin every week visit my Patreon page.  When you sign up you will receive access to the archives of recent issues. Use the Patreon button below to print a free sample PDF of one of the pages of this week's bulletin. 
 
Blessings, and Thank You.
(C)  Adron 3/18/2021

Become a Patron!