You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, March 12, 2021

Free 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 Easter Print and Color Page, According to The Scriptures Bible Verse

Here is my 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 Printable Easter verse coloring page.

WHY I CHOSE THIS VERSE

I chose to do this verse because it is one of those verses that covers so much. I first became impressed with it when my church was teaching a class on outreach. It was one of the scriptures that was taught as an outline for the Gospel. It is a verse that I helped kids memorize in Awana Sparky Bible Club at my church. 

1 Corinthians 15:3-4 says,  "For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance[a]: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures," 1 Corinthians 15:3-4.

Many people have written about these verses.  If you want to study it more, Here is a link to a hub of commentaries that talk about it  CLICK HERE

MY ART

I am very happy with the way the art turned out in this picture. I spent two days designing the background image and the overall structure of the printable.  I wanted the picture to have the cross and the tomb but also to be a celebration of the Gospel.  I sketched the picture several times and then traced it over two more times. After I scanned it into the computer I use the paint program to create the frame and the text.
I really like it and I hope you do too.

PLEASE SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART

Would you like to receive Bible activity printables every week for your kids? Support my art through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and as my thank you for your support, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kids activity bulletin I create every week with fun Bible activities every week. Click the Patreon button below.

Thank you for your kind support.

 
TO PRINT THE PICTURE

The art below is in JPEG format and should print fine on most printers. It is designed for US standard paper sizes. If you are using an international size you can change the settings in the dialog box of your printer. Sometimes people have trouble making these pictures print and if you do then see the HOW TO PRINT tab.  
I put an updated link below in PDF that may print better on some devices.

Free 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 Easter Print and Color Page
 According to the Scriptures Bible verse

I made a file in PDF for you. Sometimes it will print better on some devices.
CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

ABOUT THE TWO PRINTABLES BELOW
I believe in God's Word is living and has the power to change lives. Since this blog is seen around the world I have added a Spanish and a Chinese language coloring page. Please pray that people will experience God's Word through these coloring pages and that the Holy Spirit will use the scripture to bring them to the Savior. Thank you.

Aquí hay una versión en español, (here is a version in Spanish).

1 Corintios 15: 3-4 gratis Página impresa y en color de Pascua
Según el versículo bíblico de las Escrituras

A continuación se muestra un enlace a un archivo en PDF que puede funcionar mejor si el anterior no funciona. (Below is a link to a file in PDF that may work better if the one above does not work).

HAGA CLIC AQUÍ para la página para colorear en PDF. (CLICK HERE for the coloring page in PDF).

对于中国人 (CHINESE)

复活节免费获得1 Corinthians 15:3-4的打印和彩页

单击此处获取pdf文件。(CLICK HERE for a file in pdf.)

A FEW IDEAS ABOUT COLORING
This picture can be powerfully beautiful when you take your time with it. Use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, then you can get into the finer areas.  The letters can be colored in, so get creative and pick a beautiful color for the words. The shrubs can be more than one green, as they are further back they should be paler. The rocks and ground can be brown, sandy tan, and even a little grey. Consider using purple, lavender, and violet for the shadows and inside the tomb. The sun's rays can be yellow, or orange.  You can color the sky blue and leave the clouds white, or add a little pale color to the clouds like rose, lavender, and yellow like the dawn.

I hope you make a beautiful picture!

Blessings, and Thank you. 
© Adron 
Isaiah 55:10-11

I post these coloring pages here for free, so you can print as many as you need.  But if you are able would you mind making a small contribution to support my art. CLICK HERE to donate through Paypal.  Thank you.