You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, March 29, 2021

Free Acts 17:11 Print and Color Page, They Searched The Scriptures....

Here is a coloring page for Acts 17:11.

THE VERSE

This is the Bible verse where the People of Berea are praised for their attitude about the Word of God.  It tells us that they were joyful to receive God's Word. And they diligently searched the scriptures to ensure that the teaching they were hearing was true according to God.

It is an example and challenge to me. It inspires me to be careful about who I listen to and believe. Because of this verse, I read my Bible daily and memorize parts of it regularly.  

The version I chose for this art is the NLT version because it seemed clearer than the others. I wanted it to be relevant for kids and not have many grown-up words or church jargon. 

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of helpful commentaries on it that are gathered from the most respected sources. CLICK HERE

Acts 17:11 says, And the people of Berea were more open-minded than those in Thessalonica, and they listened eagerly to Paul’s message. They searched the Scriptures day after day to see if Paul and Silas were teaching the truth. Acts 17:11 NLT.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Si necesita una versión de esta imagen en español, tengo una al final de esta publicación. Simplemente desplácese hacia abajo para verlo. (If you need a version of this picture in Spanish I have one at the bottom of this post. Just scroll down to see it.

MY ART

I drew this in different parts. The border is a revival of something I did a few years ago for a verse for Lent. The pictures of the kids reading the Bible I drew for one of the BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY activity bulletins that I create every week. I like the work on the kids so much that I decided to do a dedicated coloring page for the verse. I had to trace the kids several times before I was happy with them. They took about an hour each to get right.  I hope you like this coloring page.   

PRINT THE PICTURE
The picture is a JPEG and should print without trouble.  If you have any problems or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there.  I also have placed a link to a PDF below.

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a pledge of $3:50 a month. When you do you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week including the BONUS material available only to patrons. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's word.  It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.

 
Thank you!
Acts 17:11 Print and Color Page,
They Searched The Scriptures, Bible Verse

I spend hours creating coloring pages like this. I do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.

Use the Paypal button to support my Bible art with a Gift. 


Here is a link to a file in PDF. Some people find a PDF works better. 
👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the PDF.

Aquí hay una versión en español, (here is a version in Spanish).

Libre Hechos 17:11 Imprima y coloree la página,
ellos escudriñaron las Escrituras ...

A continuación se muestra un enlace a un archivo en PDF que puede funcionar mejor si el anterior no funciona. (Below is a link to a file in PDF that may work better if the one above does not work).
HAGA CLIC AQUÍ para la página para colorear en PDF. (CLICK HERE for the coloring page in PDF).

COLOR THE PICTURE
Your kids can have a lot of fun coloring this picture. 
  • Use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils so you can get into the little areas.  
  • There are a lot of flowers around the border to color that can be bright. 
  • The frame bars can be contrasting colors. 
  • The letters can be colored in. 
  • Try to use something besides black for the letters. 
  • The boy and girl can be colored in something different than the colors used in the flowers. 
  • The background can be a pale tan or cream color like ancient parchment.

I hope you make a masterpiece.   

Blessings, and Thank you. 
Bible Time Fun Weekly cover image

© A. E. Dozat 3/29/21
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.