You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, April 2, 2021

Free Print and Color Page for Psalm 138:1, With all my Heart I will Praise You, Bible Verse

Here is a free printable coloring page for Psalm 138:1. 

This is a wonderful and simple scripture of devotion and worship. 

THE VERSE
Psalm 138:1 says, "With all my heart I praise you, LORD. In the presence of angels, I sing your praises." Psalm 138:1.

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of helpful commentaries on it that are gathered from the more respected sources. CLICK HERE

MY ART

I drew the central figure for an illustration that I used in BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kids activity bulletin I make every week for some friends who support my blog through Patreon for $3.50 a month. I was so happy with the figure of a woman worshipping the Lord with love that I revised a border from another coloring page and combined them for this coloring picture. The different parts took hours, and the figure I traced over about 8 times and then still had to make changes after I scanned it into the computer. It was a surprising amount of work, but I like how it turned out, and I hope you like it too. 

LANGUAGE VERSIONS BELOW
I have Spanish and Chinese versions also.
Desplácese hacia abajo para ver la versión en español de este versículo. (Scroll down for the Spanish version of this verse). 
向下滚动以查看此经文的中文版本,  (Scroll down for the Chinese version.)

PRINTING

The image is a JPEG and should print without problems. If you have any problems, see the HOW TO PRINT tab for suggestions or try the PDF link below the image.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

If you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, then you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons as well as an editable Word Doc. Visit my BIBLE ACTIVITIES TAB above to download the free version. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Free Printable Coloring Page for Psalm 138.1,
With All my Heart I Will Praise You, Bible Verse 
 

These coloring pages take hours to create, but I am glad to do it for you. Please use the Paypal button to support my Bible art.


Thank you!

Here is a link to a file in PDF that may print better on some devices.
CLICK HERE for the PDF.

Aquí hay una versión en español, (here is a version in Spanish).
Impresión gratuita y página a color para el Salmo 138: 1
Con todo mi corazón te alabaré, versículo de la Biblia

A continuación se muestra un enlace a un archivo en PDF que puede funcionar mejor si el anterior no funciona. (Below is a link to a file in PDF that may work better if the one above does not work).
HAGA CLIC AQUÍ para la página para colorear en PDF. (CLICK HERE for the coloring page in PDF).

对于中国人 (FOR MY CHINESE FRIENDS)

诗篇138:1的免费打印和彩色页面
我将全心全意地赞美你,圣经经文

以下文件为PDF格式,有些人认为PDF打印效果更好。 (The file below is in PDF format, and some people feel that PDF prints better.)
单击此处获取pdf文件。(CLICK HERE for a file in pdf.)

COLOR THE PICTURE
There are a lot of ways you can color this picture to make it beautiful. Use colored pencils or fine-tipped markers so you can get into all the small places. All kinds of flowers around the border can be colored in a lot of different ways. There are frame bars that can be a contrasting color. The figure can be colored any way that you like. The letters to the words are open and can be colored in but try to use something besides black, brown, or blue. 

Blessings, and Thank you. 
© Adron D. 4/1/2021
Isaiah 55:10-11

Would you like to receive Bible activity printables every week for your class, club, or kids? Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and as my thank you for your support, you will receive 2 pages of Bible activity printables every week. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!