You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, May 28, 2021

한국어 인쇄 및 컬러 페이지에서 무료 이사야 53 : 6 , Free Isaiah 53:6 Print and Color Page in Korean

Here is a free print and color page for Isaiah 53:6 with the words in Korean.  I have some friends who are Korean and I made this for them. I do not speak Korean so I used online resources to create the text for this coloring page for you. 

THE VERSE

Isaiah 53:6 is one of the most popular Bible verses. It tells us that we are all helpless because of our sins and we have wandered from God and our right place. It also says that the punishment we deserve has been given to another who we know is Christ. Isaiah 53:6 says, 우리는 다 양 같아서 그릇 행하며 각기 제 길로 갔거늘 여호와께서는 우리 무리의 죄악을 그에게 담당시키셨도다  이사야 53 : 6

THE ART

I used the sheep from another project I did a while ago. I added the background and the cross to give it interest and an environment. I used the computer to make the text. It took a long time to get it right so you will have areas to color. I do not speak Korean at all and had a difficult time trying to determine where to break up the lines without interrupting the rhythm of the thoughts.  
I hope you like it. 

ABOUT PRINTING

You should not have trouble printing the picture, it is like a Word doc. If you have problems you can try the PDF file below. If you need help printing then click this link to the HOW TO PRINT page for some suggestions. 

PLEASE BECOME A PATRON

Please consider supporting my Bible art through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50 you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid’s printable activity bulletin every week as my thank you. It is pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and other fun activities that are perfect for your club, camp, class, church, or home. Click the button below to sign up.


Thank you very much for your kindness.

Free Isaiah 53:6 in Korean Print and Color Page
한국어 인쇄 및 컬러 페이지에서 무료 이사야 53 : 6


I draw these coloring pages of Bible verses because I love God's word and I believe in the Gospel's power to change lives. They take a lot of time and energy.  DONATE through PayPal.

Here is a link for a file in PDF format.

CLICK HERE for the file in PDF. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

If you use colored pencils or fine-tipped markers the picture can be very beautiful. The letters can be colored in but try to be creative and don't just use black. The scene can be colorful by using different greens for the grasses and different greys, blues, or browns in the rocks. The field behind the sheep can be yellow-gold like a wheat field. The distant hills can be different greens and the far mountains can be purple or violet. The cross can be grey, brown, or red. consider using lavender for the shadows. 
I hope you create a masterpiece!

Blessings and Thank you
(C) Adron 5/28/2001
Isaiah 55:10-11