You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, May 29, 2021

加拉太书2:20中文,可打印着色页,Galatians 2:20 in Chinese, Printable Coloring Page, I Have Been Crucified With Christ Bible Verse.

Here is a coloring page of Galatians 2:20 in Mandarin Chinese.  You can color the characters and learn the verse.  I do not speak much Mandarin so I used the Chinese New Version simplified for the text and allowed the line breaks to follow the western punctuation that was embedded in the text. 

THE VERSE

Galatians 2:20 is a verse many of us want to memorize because it teaches us that when we become born again we are in Christ and he is in us and we live a new life through his presence in us.  

The Chinese text is,
我已经与基督同钉十字架;现在活着的,不再是我,而是基督活在我里面;如今在肉身中活着的我,是因信 神的儿子而活的;他爱我,为我舍己. 

MY ART

This is a revised coloring page since I reused parts of the Galatians 2:20 that I did before in English. The first version took a long time to design and trace. I printed and traced the letters to the verse and drew the border art around them. I wanted it to look like an ancient illuminated manuscript so I put a lot of vines and flowers around the edges. Parts of it had to be traced over multiple times before I was happy with it. For this version, I copied the picture and used cut and past to take out the English words and then created the characters on the computer and pasted them in. 

A NOTE AN PRINTING

The image is a JPEG and should print without problems for most people. You can try the PDF link below if you have problems. If you have problems printing CLICK HERE to visit the how to print page for suggestions on printing. 

BECOME A PATRON AND SUPPORT MY ART

When you support my Bible verse coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gif of $3.50 and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's printable  Bible activity bulletin every week as my thank you gift.  It will have pages of puzzles, coloring pictures word games, and more. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!

Thank you for your support.

加拉太书2:20中文,可打印着色页,
Galatians 2:20 in Chinese, Printable Coloring Page

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages but I draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. CLICK HERE to donate through PayPal.

If you have trouble printing the image above then the PDF below should work without problems. 

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF. 

If you have trouble with the PDF then see the how to print tab for some suggestions. 

To see a list of Chinese Bible verse coloring pages visit my Chinese page. CLICK HERE to visit my Chinese page of Bible art.

COLOR THE PICTURE.

This can be a beautiful picture if you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils. There are lots of flowers and vines around the border to color with many different colors. The scene at the bottom can be like a desert and the cross can be a bright contrast.  You can embellish the background sky with your own clouds and sunbeams. 
I hope you create a masterpiece!

Blessings, and Thank you. 
© Adron 5/29/2021
Isaiah 55:10-11