You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, May 23, 2021

以赛亚书53:6的中文打印和彩页免费, Free Isaiah 53:6 Print and Color Page in Chinese

Here are two pictures of Isaiah 53:6 for you to color. One picture has the text in the modern horizontal left to the right direction in the modern style. The other has the text in a more traditional vertical arranged from right to left. I do not speak much Chinese and read even less so I hope any mistakes I may have made are not offensive. I sincerely wanted to give you a useful activity to encourage you and your kids.   

THE VERSE

This is a verse we all appreciate. It is poetic for the imagery of the lost helpless sheep and it is deep for the teaching of salvation based on the Father's sacrificial provision. 

Isaiah 53:6 says,  我們眾人都如羊走迷了路, 各人偏行己路; 耶和華卻把我們眾人的罪孽, 都歸在他身上。 以赛亚书 53:6 (Isaiah 53:6 CNVT)

THE ART

I drew the sheep to illustrate another verse a few years ago. I was looking for something to enhance an illustration in a kid's activity bulletin I was creating and choose the sheep. I added the cross and the background to give the picture more interest. The words were created on the computer. I hope you like it. 

ABOUT PRINTING

The pictures below are in JPEG format and that is like a Word document. They should print fine but some people have problems making the image print, so there is a PDF below each one since some people prefer the PDF.  If you have problems, CLICK HERE to visit the how-to-print page for some suggestions.
 

PLEASE BECOME A PATRON

Please consider supporting my Bible art blog with a monthly gift of $3.50. As a thank you for your gift you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid's activity bulletin I create for some churches. It is two to four pages of fun puzzles, games, and activities for kids. Use the button below to get started.

Thank you for your generous support.  

以赛亚书53:6的中文打印和彩页免费
Free Isaiah 53:6 Print and Color Page in Chinese, Western Orientation

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages but I draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You!

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format

以赛亚书53:6的中文打印和彩页免费
Free Isaiah 53:6 Print and Color Page in Chinese, Traditional Orientation

Below is a copy in PDF format.

CLICK HERE for the PDF image.

I have more Chinese Mandarin Bible verse coloring pages, if you would like to see a complete list CLICK HERE. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are a lot of things you can do to make this picture a beautiful piece of art.  If you use a set of fine-tipped markers or colored pencils then you can get into the letters. There are grass and shrubs to be different greens. There are rocks that can be different browns, reds, sandy colors, or grey. The letters can be colored in but because of the black lines try coloring the letters in something else like blue, grey, red, or violet. 
I hope you create a masterpiece!

Blessings and Thank you
(C) Adron D 5/23/2021
Isaiah 55:11-12