You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, May 24, 2021

Isaías 53: 6 Imprime y Colorea La Página En Español, Isaiah 53:6 Print and Color Page in Spanish

Here is a picture of Isaiah 53:6 in Spanish.  I do not speak Spanish very well but it is such a beautiful language I wanted to do some coloring pages in it for my Spanish friends. 

THE VERSE

This is a verse that we like because it tells us about our lost souls in a gentle way and likens us to sheep wandering about which is a word picture of how we wander from God. It tells us that Christ took our sins upon himself. Isaiah 53:6 says, Todos nosotros nos descarriamos como ovejas, cada cual se apartó por su camino; mas Jehová cargó en él el pecado de todos nosotros. Isaías 53:6 Reina-Valera 1995

THE ART

I drew the parts of the picture before and used them in the past for other illustrations. I used the computer to create the letters to color in.

ABOUT PRINTING

The picture is a JPEG and should print like a word document. I have included a PDF of the image below for people who prefer to save and print PDFs. If you have any problems making the file print then see the HOW TO PRINT tab for some suggestions.

BECOME MY PATREON

Please support my Bible verse coloring pictures blog through Patreon and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY every week. It will have scripture activities, puzzles, and games for kids. You will be able to use it in your church, class, club, camp, home, or anywhere God's word is loved.


Thank you for your kind support. 

Isaías 53: 6 Imprime y Colorea La Página En Español
Isaiah 53:6 Print and Color Page in Spanish

I spend hours creating coloring pages like this, I do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. 
DONATE through Paypal

Here is a link to a file in PDF format

CLICK HERE for the PDF.

COLOR THE PICTURE
This is a simple picture and you can color it beautifully with pencils or markers. If you color all the areas around the sheep but leave him blank then she will look white. There are grass and shrubs that you can make different greens. The field behind the sheep can be yellow-green like a grain field.  The cross can be brown, red, or grey. Use violet or lavender for the shade on the side of the cross. The distant mountains can be purple and blue. When you color the words consider a creative color such as purple, blue, or brown. 
I hope you create a masterpiece. 

Blessings, and Thank You.
(C) Adron 5/24/2021
Isaiah 55:10-11

My coloring pages are free and you are welcome to print as many as you can use. Please consider making a donation so that I can continue to create these for you.