You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Free Isaiah 53:6 Print and Color Page, "All We Like Sheep Have Gone Astray," Bible Verse

Here is a nice friendly coloring page for Isaiah 53:6. It is perfect for kids in your club, church, camp, VBS,  and class. 

THE VERSE.

This is one of those scriptures we all hear about. It is a beautiful word picture of our lostness and spiritual need. It tells us that God has provided an answer to our sins and that answer is the death of Christ on our behalf.

Isaiah 53:6 says, "We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way, and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all."

THE ART

I drew the sheep part of the picture a while ago and used it in some other illustrations. I recently revised it and added the cross and background for one of the BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY bulletins I made earlier this year. I liked how it looked in the bulletin that I thought I would share it with a wider audience. 
 

ABOUT PRINTING

The picture is a JPEG, like a word doc, It should print fine for most people. If you have problems printing you might try the PDF file below.  If you still have problems CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print, page for some helpful suggestions. 

PLEASE BECOME A PATRON

Please consider supporting my Bible art with a small $3.50 a month gift through Patreon. When you give through Patreon you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kids activity bulletin with pages of fun puzzles, and games and activities for your kids every week. Use the button below to get started. 

Thank you for your generous support. 

Free print and color Isaiah 53:6 Coloring page,
All we like sheep have gone astray Bible verse. 

I create free coloring pages because I love God's word and I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below.

 

Thank You!

Here is a link in PDF format in case you need a PDF instead of a JPEG.
CLICK HERE for the file in PDF.

COLOR THE PICTURE

This can be a fun picture to color. The letters are opened and you can color them in. The cross can be brown, or grey. If you color everything around the sheep then he will look white. There are distant mountains that can be purple, lavender, or violet. 

I hope you create a masterpiece. 

Blessings and Thank you
(C) Adron D. 5/23/2021
Isaiah 55:10-11