You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, May 14, 2021

Free John 3:16 Coloring Page in Korean Text

무료 요한 복음 3:16 한국어 텍스트 색칠 페이지
Here is a John 3:16 printable coloring page with the text in Korean.

THE VERSE

John 3:16 is a favorite verse and very popular for many people. It tells us about God's love for us. It tells us that God sent his son to pay for our sins so that we can be redeemed and have eternal life with him in heaven. 

John 3:16 says, For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

MY ART

I used the background picture several times in this series because it was so much work that I wanted to maximize the opportunities to share it.  I had to trace it over several times and then make the last changes using the computer.  I used a website to find the verse in Korean, but since I do not speak Korean and am not a scholar, I used the google translate feature to make sense of the word patterns and break the lines where it was logical. 

ABOUT PRINTING

The image below is a JPEG, and it usually prints fine, but some people have problems. If you are one of those who have problems with printing it, then CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some helpful suggestions. I have added a link below with a file in PDF format for you for your convenience.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE PRINTABLE BIBLE ACTIVITIES FOR THE KIDS EVERY WEEK?
When you support my Bible coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50 and receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid’s printable activity bulletin every week. It will have the bonus pages not available anywhere else, AND you will have immediate access to the archives of recent issues. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!

Thank you for your kind support and encouragement.


무료 요한 복음 3:16 한국어 텍스트 색칠 페이지
Free John 3:16 Coloring Page in Korean Text 

I create free coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

Here is a link to a file in PDF; it may work better if you have problems making the image above print.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the PDF. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

If you use colored pencils or fine-tipped markers, you can color the letters and make them more transparent. 
  • Think about using blue, brown, red, or purple to color the letters, so they stand out in the picture. The background can be lovely if you take your time. 
  • The rays of the sun can be yellow, gold, or orange. 
  • The sky can have light blue near the mountains and dark blue near the top to suggest the sunrise. 
  • The mountains on the horizon can be purple or dark blue,
  • The hills in the middle ground can be blue. The foreground can be browns, greys, reds, and other earth tones. 
  • The crosses can be browns, reds, or greys.
  • Consider violet or purple for the shadow side of the crosses.

I hope you create a beautiful picture.

Blessings and thank you.
(C) Adron D. 5/14/2021
Isaiah 55:10-11