You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, May 13, 2021

Kid's Printable Bible Activity Hand-outs, Issue 104

I just finished issue 104 of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid's Bible activity bulletin with 11 Bible verse activities.  (If you are a patron the version that is emailed to you has 13 activities and a devotion.) 

BECOME A PATRON

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and as my thank you for your support, you will receive an email with links to Bible activity printables every week, These will contain the BONUS pages that are available only to patrons. Click the button below.

You can download the PDF and print the free version at the link below the images. There are more PDFs to other issues at the BIBLE ACTIVITIES TAB. 

ABOUT ISSUE 104

I had to throw this one together on the fly since last week my son graduated from college with his master's in fine arts. So we spent a few days in Vermont where he was studying, and I was not able to work on it during that time. When we returned home I was scheduled for my second COVID shot and it wiped me out with a headache for two days.  But in spite of that, the Lord guided my efforts, and issue 104 is one that I am thankful for. It has 11 activities, including coloring pages, word searches, puzzles, crosswords, and more. Most of the activities have a footnote with a “Let’s talk about it.” question so families and teachers can springboard from the activities to a spiritual discussion.   
 
One of the puzzles, a numbered cipher code took me about 5 hours and many revisions before it worked out. 
 
I am very grateful to be able to create these for you and I hope you are able to find ways to use them to share the gospel. 

IMAGES

Here are images of the four pages in the free version of Issue 104

Jeremiah 32:27 coloring page and Ephesians 5:2 Wordsearch
From Issue 104 of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY

Psalm 33:18 maze, Ephesians 2:8-9 puzzle,
Psalm 103:12 memory verse card,
From issue 104 of  BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY

Hebrews 11:6 crossword, 1 john 3:16 study activity
Philippians 4:19 scramble puzzle

Acts 2;19 wordsearch, 1 Peter 5:7 coloring picture
From Issue 104 of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY

THESE ARE FREE

I create this kid's activity bulletin for my church and as a thank you for those who support my blog through Patreon. These pages are free (Patrons receive extra pages). Please consider making a donation through Paypal when you download the file below.
 

Thank you for your support.

THE PDF

You could print each image above or it is easier to download the PDF at this link.

CLICK HERE for the PDF of Issue 104 (free version).

Blessings, and Thank You
© Adron 5/13/21
Isaiah 55:10-11