You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Página Para Colorear de Juan 3:16 Gratis en Español, (Free John 3:16 Coloring Page in Spanish.)

Here is a picture of John 3:16 in Spanish.

THE VERSE

This is a favorite Bible verse. It has the heart of the Gospel in it.  It is simply put, and anyone can understand the Gospel from this verse. Many people memorize this scripture as children or as part of discipleship.  

John 3:16 says. "De tal manera amó Dios al mundo, que ha dado a su Hijo unigénito, para que todo aquel que en él cree no se pierda, sino que tenga vida eterna.." John 3:16.

To study this verse in greater depth, follow this link to a helpful hub of commentaries on it that are gathered from the more respected sources. CLICK HERE.

THE ART

I tried to create a picture that had the words to the verse and illustrated something of the Gospel. Even though parts of this art were reused from some of my other coloring pages, I still spent a long time on this picture. I tried different ideas and finally came up with the crosses in the background. I had to trace it a few times, and then after I scanned it into the computer, I added the straight lines. I used the computer to create the letters.  I spent a lot of time on the computer making adjustments to the letters and the background. It was a lot of work, but I am happy and feel it turned out well. I hope you like it and can use it. 

ABOUT PRINTING

The picture should come out fine on any printer. These coloring pages are designed on US standard paper sizes. If you are using an international size, you can change the settings in the dialog box of your printer. If you have trouble printing the image below, then see the HOW TO PRINT tab.  I put an updated link below in PDF that may print better on some devices.

HOW TO RECEIVE PRINTABLES EVERY WEEK

Support my Bible art blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of only $3.50. You will receive an email with links to BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable kids' activity bulletin; these will contain the BONUS pages available only to patrons. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!

Thank you very much for your support!

Página Para Colorear de Juan 3:16 Gratis en Español,

I spend hours creating coloring pages like this; I do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.

Here is a link that is in PDF format. Some people find it is easier to print.

CLICK HERE for the file in PDF.

COLOR THE PICTURE
This can look beautiful if you take your time. Use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils. You can color the letters because they are opened up for you, but be creative and consider using a color like blue, red, brown, or purple.  The background art can be fun.  You might want to make the sky look like early dawn using light blue near the horizon and dark blue near the top. The rays of sunlight can be gold, orange, or yellow. You might want to do the distant mountains in purple and the nearer hills in blue.  I tried to give it some interest in the foreground for you to add color to, like the rocks and shrubs. 

I hope you take a beautiful picture. 

Blessings, and Thank you
(C) Adron D. 5/4/2021
Isaiah 55:10-11