You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, June 18, 2021

中文箴言 3:5-6 免费印刷和彩页。Free Print and Color Page of Proverbs 3:5-6 in Chinese.

I am glad to share with you my print and color page of Proverbs 3:5-6 in the Chinese language that I made for you. I am thrilled with how it turned out, and I really hope you like it.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

THE VERSE

This verse is one we all want our kids to memorize, but we all need a lifetime to learn its meaning. It is one of those classic scriptures that call us to trust God and seek His guidance, and it is a promise that He will give guidance.  
Proverbs 3:5-6 says. " 你要一心仰赖耶和华,不可倚靠自己的聪明; 在你一切所行的路上,都要承认他,他必使你的路径平坦正直。" 箴言 3:5-6.

MY ART

I did a coloring page for a church bulletin that I create, and I liked it so much that I wanted to share it with you. The background shows a road through the country, and it took several tries before I got it right.  I had to trace it over a few times before it looked good.  After I downloaded it to my computer, I changed a few more things with the Paint program.  It was a couple of days worth of work, but I am very pleased with how it looked. 

PRINTING  

The file below is designed for USA letter-sized paper. If you are using a different size, do not worry; you may only need to change your printer’s dialog box to get it to fit.  The image below should print nicely on most systems. If you have any problems, CLICK HERE to go to my HOW TO PRINT page for some suggestions. The file below is in PDF format that may work better if the other does not work for you. 

BECOME A PATRON

Would you be willing to support my Bible verse coloring pictures? When you support a gift each month of $3.50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid’s printable activity bulletin every week. It will have the bonus pages not available anywhere else, AND you will have immediate access to the archives of recent issues. Click the button below.


Thank you

中文箴言 3:5-6 免费印刷和彩页。
Free Print and Color Page of Proverbs 3:5-6 in Chinese.
  


I am happy to make these coloring pages for you for free, and you are welcome to print as many as you need.  I only ask that you consider making a small contribution to support my art if you can. 


Thank you.

If you have trouble making this picture pint properly, you might try the PDF file below. Many people seem to have an easier time with this type of file. 

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format (Note, this PDF file has 4 images including English, Spanish, and the West African language, Yoruba. I made them into one PDF to save space on the server, so you get a bonus.) 

MAKE IT BEAUTIFUL

This picture can be beautiful when you take your time with it. Use colored pencils or fine-tipped markers so you can get into the finer areas.  The characters can be colored in. Use more than one green for the shrubs. Things in the background near the horizon should be paler. Use a sandy color or red or brown for the road. Consider using purple, lavender, and violet for the distant hills. The sun's rays can be yellow or orange.  You can color the sky blue and leave the clouds white, but add a little pale color like rose, lavender, and yellow like the dawn.
I hope you create a masterpiece! 

Blessings, and Thank you. 
© Adron D. 6/12/2021
Isaiah 55:10-11